Death sounds like a better option

The screen then showed two people in the bamboo house.

One is non other than the owner of the house, the Qing Jing Peak Lord. The other is the traitor of Cang Qiong Sect which is known as the An Ning Peak Lord. 

Bingmei: Shizun-

Shen Yuan: Binghe, we didn't do anything.

The master in green looks at the sweating peak lord with a serious look.

"Airplane Shooting Towards The Sky?"

The An Ning Peak Lord head lowered as if a lighting strike him.

"How... How did you know that ID name?"

Shen Qingqiu was too stunned to speak.

"That Airplane who we saw in the beginning?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Yes."

After three second, the man force a smile and said, "This old man finished that shitty book of yours, how would he not know that ID? If you weren't that careless and slipped up during Mobei-jun's appearance, I wouldn't had known."

Flashback to when Airplane bro slipped up

The man is seen nearby saying "WTF!"

"Classic Airplane." 

And our lovely user started spitting out insults which are his opinions about Airplane's shitty book and almost how the plots are fill with holes. etc.

Then the said author talk back on how he was a victim as well and etc etc.

The two compared their sufferings and decided that they both suffer greatly before Airplane asked, "Well, at least I met a reader. What's your ID name? We might be old acquaintances."

"... Peerless Cucumber."

"What kind of name is that?!"

"Shameless!"

"Oh I think I remember that, Are you the one that shouted particularly fiercely among those shouting for the villain to be castrated? It was after-"

"Past events should be laid to rest."

Shang Qinghua laughed.

Shen Yuan want to buried himself 6 feet under the ground now. Or maybe not. Due to past experience.

-Meanwhile in the upper room-

Rin: "That time when he got out, HE USE THAT NAME AND NOBODY KNOW HOW TO ADDRESS HIM!" 

???: "Why the ID name tho????"

Aria: "Dunno."

Rin then took the mic.

"As you all can see on the screen that's how the cucumberplane friendship formed. Without further ado, let's go see how he met Bingge now!

Before I forgot about this, there WILL be limbs getting tore off and possible gore due to details and bad camera quality. Hope you all enjoy the show while they enjoy this fanfic!"

-----------Down with the others-----------------

'They???' this question remain unanswered since the show started.

Shen Qingqiu is seen on the screen looking at the system with a very anxious expression. 

"Punishment protocol now activating... Good Luck host." 

Then everything went black. The next moment he knew he is already in another place.

'Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck! Where am I now?!'