Oh, so now we're switching parents?

[A/N: Fancy to see you here, what am I saying of course I would be meeting you here! Here's a new chapter for you all, hope you enjoy :) ]

[There will also be a bit OOC here. ]

The story is highly inspired by My Son is Protagonist and the author is Wangxianlover1704r so there would probably be 90% similarity with the story that they reacting to. The book is amazing as well so please go check it out!

The next morning, all the cultivators woke to the sound of pans smashing against each other that almost damage their enhance hearing. Almost. 

Some fell off the soft bed, some who are already awake since 5am [Lan Wangji] covered their partner's ears, some are still somehow asleep and some are already out the door of their room.

When they're all done preparing themselves to look "Presentable", Eclipse is already waiting for them at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Where is the other young lady?" Xie Lian ask out of curiosity. 

"Solice is in our room resting with our guest. I'll be the one who'll guide you all to the room of doo- ahem reactions." During the walked a voice somehow spoke in the girl's mind.

[A/N: You can't just change my room of doom into room of reactions! Do you think this is some kind of fanfic?! Wait a damn minute-]

'This is a reaction book. And I live here so I can name it whatever I want.' 

The group finally reach the fancy door and enter the cinema room. They all went back to their original seats, waiting for what's going to happen next.

 And so they waited.

And waited.

Waited.

...

But nobody came.

[A/N: Jk I'm not that cruel to guests :)]

"We'll be starting shortly, just sit back, relax and enjoy the show." The voice spoke again. 

Speaking of voice, the screen is shining that very familiar bright light and sounds of beeping and talking is already playing through the speakers.

"This master forbid you to enter the quarters until I said so, now shoo" Shen Qingqiu or Shen Yuan is showed on screen with a teary eye Binghe kneeling in front of him. 

Luo Bingge refuse to believe that the "demon lord" on screen is his other self. He highly doubt that this Binghe have a harem as well.

"Shizun but then this husband have nowhere to go." the protagonist use "teary eye technique" Shen Qingqiu on the screen is obviously not fazed by the demon lord tricks

"If this master remember correctly, miss Sha told me that you have a lot of unfinished work back in the demon realm." Luo Binghe seems to flinched a little.