Sect Leader Yue joins the party

[A/N: Since I'm dragging Yue Qingyuan into this, who else do you readers want to be in this story? Comment here and maybe I'll try to add them in :)]

Shen Jiu froze up upon that name. Shen Yuan know that shit is about to go down.

Yue Qingyuan is confuse one moment he's looking for Xiao Jiu the next moment he's in this strange room with a bunch of cultivators and his shidi. Or shidis from the looks of it.

(Meanwhile with the authors...)

"What happen?!"

"The screen glitch and brought the SVSSS Yue Qingyuan here."

"No shit sherlock. Who ask you to buy a cheap ass screen from a shady seller!" ??? hit Rin hard on the head.

The girl cover her head and whine out in pain. Aria is so done with their drama and press something on the table as another mic pop out from the table. 

"If any of you heard me please get Solar or Light here. We have a technical issue here."

Aria went over to the other side of the table and was about to turn on the mic when the screen started playing again.

"Oh look. It fixed itself." 

(Back to the cultivators...) 

Yue Qingyuan want to tell his shidi that he was worried and glad he founded him before he got teleport to the seat in between the Shens. 

"Yue zhangmen, I apologize for the sudden kidnapping and will try to filled in what you missed after Shen Qingqiu's disappearance." Aria spoke as the screen started to play again.

This time it showed a younger version of Yue Qingyuan talking to Shen Jiu about the promise. 

"I promise I will get you out of here one day!"

"Whatever, you better go now before they caught you."

"Stay safe, Xiao Jiu!"

Shen Jiu scoffed.

Yue Qingyuan gloomed remember that he couldn't find Xiao Jiu after the burning of the Qiu mansion. He was devastated before he found Xiao Jiu as a disciple of the former Qing Jing Peak Lord and was appointed to be the next Peak Lord.

"I bet that promise was not fulfilled judging by how Shen Jiu daozhang is now." Xue Meng said sarcastically from his seat. 

Shen Yuan pity Shen Jiu after watching his memories but he also think that Xue Meng also got a point there. Why make your Xiao Jiu wait so long even after you became a cultivator? That just make him think that you abandoned him before he took the matter into his own hands. 

 The scene skip past on how long Shen Jiu had been waiting for his Qi-ge before flames started to take over the building. Corpse can be seen everywhere in the house as a child walked out from the burning building with blood on his hands and clothes. 

From that day on Xiao Jiu is dead, only Shen Qingqiu remains.

The screen return to the blank screen meaning the showing had ended, leaving the cultivators to process the information they got.

Yue Qingyuan is the first to snapped out from the trance before turning to Shen Yuan who's husband is glaring at him. 

"Xiao Ji-" 

"Yue shixiong, this one original name is not Xiao Jiu nor met you before when both you and Shen Jiu shixiong were slaves. Shen Jiu shixiong is the other one beside you."

Yue Qingyuan didn't think much before turning to Shen Jiu who is looking at the man with a strict look as his fan being the only thing blocking them from each other.

"Xiao Jiu... I-"

"No need to apologize zhangmen shixiong." Although Shen Jiu is not really happy about what happen in the past but his world Qi-ge did tried to save him while he was held captive before.

"This shixiong is glad you're okay." 

Shen Jiu is surprise to heard that. Shen Yuan is glad that he didn't made Yue Qingyuan lift a red flag back then or this might never happen.

"All right fellas time for a break!" Rin spoke as the tables appeared again with bunch of food and water for the cultivators. Although they might not need to eat due to their cultivations but they're still willing to try new food. 

[The SVSSS arc is done! I am very sorry if they act OOC or something since I'm still not really good at describing how things or people. So which one do you all want me to write next?]