I've drag another one to suffer =)

A portal open up above the ceiling and a figure fall out screaming in fear before they landed in the land of pillows and fluff. 

Liu Mingyan: 'I wonder who is it?'

Mu Qingfan: 'Did that happen to us as well?'

The man sat up and look at the portal while pointing an accusing finger at it.

"I will report to the Heavenly Emperor about this, Ling Wen!" The portal close right after that, leaving the person talking about how he'll give "Ling Wen" more paperwork until Feng Xin noticed who the person is.

"General Pei Ming?!" Feng Xin yelled in shock.

[Just in case you get confuse this Pei Ming is the person who left Xuan Ji(the ghost lady from temple in episode 3)]  

Pei Ming turn to the person who yelled his name before he look over to the ghost king and crown prince behind them. 

"Your highness? Where are we?" the man slowly stood up from the land of fluff.

"Actually I don't know as well. Why don't you sit beside Feng Xin and Mu Qing, General?" Xie Lian suggested. 

Wei Wuxian immediately shift his attention to his new friend. 

"Is he another god?! What kind of god is he?! You never told us that you're the heavenly emperor!" and etc 

While Hua Cheng is answering the questions, Pei Ming sat next to Mu Qing and looked around the room curiously.

Meanwhile with the hosts...

Aria: Author why?!

[A/N: Well someone commented him and I just couldn't help myself so... yeah.] 

Rin: The more the merrier!

Luna: What she said.

Aria: So what now?

[A/N: We wait for two more requests and we're sending them back their home ^^]

Rin: Operation waiting for requests is a go!

Aria: This could take forever (TnT)