Stupid Author, Stupid Novel

[A/N: Just to let you all know, this will only showing important parts of their stories and some other parts that will be showed on the screen. And there will be novel spoilers so go read it before you continue this fanfic. Sorry if the characters are OOC. Merry Christmas and I hope you all enjoy this story!]

The screen shows a building. A normal building with a bunch of windows.

Shen Yuan: 'This looks familiar...'

The camera then zoom into one of the  windows where a young man in his twenties is sitting on a chair with a computer shining brighter than the sun.

Of course they cannot see the young man's face due to the darkness of the room and his back facing them.

The crowd is interested in the spiritual device that is literally shining on the screen when suddenly a voice spoke from the screen.

"Proud Immortal Demon Way is a YY stallion novel."

"What's a YY stallion novel?" Xie Lian ask, not knowing what YY stands for.

"YY stallion novel is a novel where the protagonist is very Op and is also a hoe that slept with every person they basically came across and take them into their harem." Shen Yuan said out loud, gaining a 'please-don't-expose-me-bro' look from Shang Qinghua

Luo Bingmei's mind went to a possible candidate of the description, Luo Bingge. He still haven't forgot how he came across about 10 woman just by walking into a corridor of the Huan Hua Places and some of them were even his shijies!

"Shizun you're so knowledgeable!" He cling onto his husband while his husband just smack him with his fan.

The screen now shows the cover of the said novel is before the voice continue. 

"In short, "Proud Immortal Demon Way" is an incomparably long, golden finger against the heavens, harem greater than three digits and with character and scene and a protagonist that even girls would like sort of cultivation novel.

It's the year's best stallion novel, bar none!"

"I have to said that Liu Su Mian Hua's Resentment of Chunsan is better than this." Rin said.

Shen Yuan's fan cracked.

"Our protagonist, Luo Binghe doesn't walk the lofty path of happiness. Instead he walk the dark, corrupted path of revenge fill with infinite slaughter."

Wei Wuxian had a small flashback of his Yilling laozhu self where he walked the demonic cultivation path and everyone refuse to accept him back then.

The screen then show a wooden basin flowing down the river 

"It all started with our protagonist was born and was immediately abandoned by his parents. Thanks to the protagonist halo, he was founded after nine cold days by the fishermen that picked him up. Since he was found at the Luo river during winter, he was given the name Luo Binghe.

The harem master and cry baby watched closely when their adopted mother appeared on the screen. 

"A washer woman pitied the child, took him in and  raised his as her own. The mother and son lived on, suffering the bullying of the wealthy. Quite sad if I said so."

Mo Ran, Hua Cheng, Wei Wuxian and Shen Jiu felt relatable at some part. 

"His mother gave him a jade pendant and the boy is very happy. Such happy family-huh? Wait! Don't make the protagonist an orphan again!"

The young boy is kneeling in front of his mother grave, crying. 

Aria then look down to all the protagonists that were looking at the screen with sympathy looks on their faces