Get to know each other

"My lovely assistant..."

*BONK*

"You didn't upload the fucking clips!!!!"

"Ow! Sorry! I forgot!"

Aria sigh in disappointment as they took out the disk that was in the player and threw it to who-knows-where.

"Sorry young masters, it seems that we're having some technical issues. Rin will summarize your world and your adventures to you all and we can continue the viewing." Aria spoke into the mic before went to collect the clips.

The cultivators except for Shang Qinghua and Shen Yuan are confuse with the new words that are coming out from the speakers.

'Our world and adventures? Does that mean they know everything that happened?' Xie Lian thought.

"Testing, Testing. This thing is working right?" Rin looked down below to see that everyone is staring at her. She notice that Bingge is reaching for Xin Mo and was about to strike Shen Jiu while he isn't looking. 

"OI! LUO BINGGE EVER HEARD OF SOCIAL DISTANCING?! CORONA STILL EXIST YA KNOW! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GOT VACINATED AND THE RISK IS VERY HIGH!! Don't think that you're a protagonist  can scared me you dumb harem lord! How the living fuck can you have over 3000 wives anyway?! Even Ta Xian-jun is better than you and he only had two wives during his time!"

Luo Bingge pause. "How did you know about that?" now the harem lord is curious what this mere human know about his life.

Mo Ran tensed up when Ta Xian-jun was mention, this didn't escape from his husband gaze though. 

There was a moment of silence before Rin spoke up again.

"*sigh* Boy, your author is literally 5 seats away from you. Go ask him yourself. Wait- No, don't actually do that though. I doubt that Mobei-jun would let you go near him."

Luo Bingge look over to see that the ice king is glaring at him, still not speaking to anyone. 

"And Young Master Wei, I would be happy if you don't damage my chairs here. I don't have a private room for you two to do your "things". Hua Cheng-zhu please stop glaring at me, I already let you sit with your highness what more do you want? Xue zhangmen, I'm very sorry to ask you to stop calling young master Mo a dog, young master Wei here is very scared of them."

Hua Cheng kept glaring at the girl while holding his gege's hand. Xue Meng is taken aback by how the girl is speaking to him. A moment ago she was still goofing around when the other person was with her and now she taking everything under control.

"Alright, since you all don't know each other very well and no one is going to introduce themselves, I'll be the first to start then <(^u^)/" Rin told them after looking to make sure that her leader is out of the room.

"Hi, my name is Rin, ID name is Rinthedumbass. I'm a teenager living with my 20 other assistant in this house I'm the second oldest among them and I like to read novels! Oh, and just to let you all know, cut-sleeves are normal here, I even ask my assistant to get me a copy of Resentment of Chunsan before dragging you here! :)"

Upon hearing that familiar book name, Shen Yuan want the ground to sallow up him right there and then. 

"So who's next? :)"

Wei Wuxian stood up from his seat and started introducing himself.

"Me! My family name is Wei or should it be Lan? Anyways my courtesy name is Wuxian I'm a cultivator with my husband Lan Zhan! We have a son name Lan Sizhui too! Lan Zhan, tell them how you defeated the ancient tortoise during the time!"