⌖30⌖

Genesis

I opened my eyes seeing us approaching the highway exit .I sat up rubbing my eyes and looked over at King. "Babe where we at?" I asked lowly before licking my lips.

"Bout to meet Kevin." He replied making a left at this light. We pulled up into a local fast food restaurant and he parked the car before leaning back, sighing.

"I'm so fucking tired," he mumbled closing his eyes. There was a slight tap on the window making king's hand fly to his waist as his eyes open.

Kevin stood looking into the window and king let out a breath of relief. King unlocked the doors and got out dapping Kevin. I turned in my seat looking at all three of the kids sleeping.

I got out and opened the back door which happened to be Jason's side. I sighed lowly rubbing my fingers through his curls. "Jason, baby get up." I shook him lightly and his eyes slowly opened as he yawned stretching. He looked around before he unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped down out the car.

He looked around outside and rubbing the sleep out his eyes. He walked around the car to King and Kevin and the i woke Kass and Jas up. They both got out and looked around.

"Y'all gotta use the bathroom ?" I asked. They both nodded so I grabbed their hands and walked inside of the McDonalds and lead them to the bathroom. We came back out and king was putting the last bag in Kevin's trunk. Jason walked over to Kass and grabbed her hand and hugged her kissing her cheek making her blush.

"Ima miss you baby," he said smirking.

"Pushing it Jason," King mumbled rubbing the back of his neck. We laughed.

"I'll face time you everyday at lunch and before we go to bed." he nodded letting go of her. Next Jas and Kass hugged.

"I'll miss you," kass said frowning.

"We can have an international barbie fashion show through facetime." they giggled and jason can over to king and dapped him.

"I'll see you soon POPS," He said putting extra emphasis on the pops. King shook his head and slapped the back of his head making Kevin chuckle. King dapped Jason before hugging Jasmine tightly and kissing her forehead. I hugged them at the same time and kissed their foreheads smiling softly.

"Y'all be good please." They nodded. After we had our moment king helped them into the back of Kevin's car. Him and Kevin talked before Kevin came over and gave me a hug then said goodbye.

"We'll visit soon G," I nodded and smiled.

"I'll be waiting ," I said and he nodding chuckling before throwing up the peace and getting inside the car. King and I did the same. He turned on the radio lowly and started the car before grabbing my hand, pulling out the parking lot.

Before I knew it, we were back on the highway and I was listening to Drinks On Us that blasted through the speakers. King brought my hand to his lips kissing it softly before letting our intertwined fingers rest on his lap. Soon after i found myself drifting off to sleep with the music flowing through my ears.

Before i knew it, King and Kass was calling my name repeatedly and shaking me making me sit up and look around. We were parked in front of the house and i smelt taco bell in the car.

"Who got taco bell?" I mumbled looking around and smelling the air. King chuckled holding up the bag. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out, snatching the bag from him and picking Kass up while walking in the house. King smacked his lips, following behind us.

"No thank you?" I shook my head and sat on the couch opening the bag. Kass giggled looking at King who was mugging me. The more i stared at King the more i saw his fathers face and i sighed, shaking my head knowing i kilt his father.

"King, babe I'm so sorry for-" I paused. "-killing your dad. I was just scared i was just defending myself. I didn't know i would do that much damage." He shrugged with a certain glint in his eye.

"Don't be G. It wasn't your fault. Stop apologizing."

"No!" I shook my head. "He wouldn't be dead if it weren't for me.I'm so sorry babe," I said frowning. He chuckled and walked over to me.

"Believe me baby, It wasn't your fault." I looked up at him in question with my eyebrows rose.

"What do you mean ?" Before he could open his mouth, Michael waltzed his skinny ass on inna house.

"Tygaaaaa , " kass screamed and roared as she ran up to him. He picked her up and kissed her forehead before spinning around.

"Kasserole !" Tyga yelled tossing her in the air one. Kass giggled as she ran back to her spot on the couch.

King and Michael dapped as king leaned in whispering something in his ear. They both looked at me and kass soon did the same. "King let's talk," Michael said smirking.

"Lets.." King said with an identical smirk and then they waltzed off into the back of the house with me watching .

___
- Bri