⌖22⌖

sooo i find out ole YG really having a baby and its a girl, owe! *smirks* now this story will be very relative to his actual life in a sense. "little gemini" due June 15. <3 cx *dougies*

 <3 cx *dougies*

_______________

King

"Ok ma..bye Kas." I said , giving Kassidy a hug and helping her in my mama's car.

"Ok King , be good. Please stay out of trouble , you hear me boy , i aint playin' witchu!" She said pointing at me , i nodded before she pulled me into a hug.

"I love you.." She said as she kept me inna' hug.

"I love you too moma." I kissed her cheek before letting go.

"Alright we gotta go.." My moma said , starting to get in the car.

"Aight, drive safe na'." I said as i closed her door for her.

I waved at Kas in the backseat and she waved back. I watched as they pulled off before i got in my car , cranking up. It was like towards the middle of fall so it felt good out , thank goodness. After awhile , i pulled out , on the way back home . I left Gene there but i'm sure aint doing much of anything.

or maybe she is..

"Just pop a couple bandz , with'a nigga like me.." She sung as she danced with a bottle.

I turned No Love remix down.."babe?"

She turned around with her hand on her chest. "Oh my god, you scared me." She giggled , i shook my head.

"You drunk mama?" i asked , she shook her head no before covering her mouth from laughing. I smirked.

"C'mere then." She looked down at the floor before walking in zig line to me before she fell in my arms.

"Maybe a lil." she giggled looking up at me, squinting her index finger and thumb.

"Oh i know." i said pecking her lips then furrowing my eyebrows. "You been smokin' my shit?" She looked around with a sly smirk.

"Wow shawty, just been turning up huh?" i said , sitting in the recliner . She stumbled over to the speakers, turning them back up as Drunk in Love was on. She came over to me, straddling my lap with a slight hiccup , making me faintly chuckle.

"Quit laughing at me.." she pouted.

"I'm not laughing." She swung her arms around my neck , starting to kiss on it.

"Thats whatchu tryna get into huh?"

"Mhm." She mumbled, scooting up farther on my dick.

"Nah ma.." i grunted, trying to unwrap her arms.

"Why?" She asked, with that pout again.

"Because you're drunk .."

"No im not, go get some condoms." She whined, getting off of me , trying to pull me up.

"Damn , condoms with an s, huh?"

"Goo!" She slurred. I got up, going upstairs to my room, looking for some. I wasn't about to do anything with her while she was in this state but as soon as she on the verge of being sober , she's getting a reminder of what she said .

I went to my closet and looked on one of the top selves. I reached up for the box until i tipped it over, making it fall to the floor. "Shit." i mumbled as i kneeled down. I went through the stuff and found 2 pack of condoms when something caught my eye.

I sighed as i picked up the picture of Kelsey , sitting down criss cross.

I slightly smiled as i stared at the picture of her smiling , damn i missed her so much

I slightly smiled as i stared at the picture of her smiling , damn i missed her so much. I heard Genesis talking but i was tuning her out , until i finally came back and heard her yelling.

"Whats taking so long?" She said coming in the closet. She looked down at me and kneeled beside me, taking the picture with a hiccup.

She stared at it for a while before looking up at me. "You really loved her , didn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah." i nodded with a sigh, taking the picture back. She twisted her lips before pecking mines a few times. She got up, leaving out.

"I'm sleepy." She yelled, i shook my head as i put the stuff pack in the box, putting it up. I went out as i heard a loud thump.

" ouch!" Genesis groaned as i looked down at her at the end of the staircase , where she fell.

I slightly licked my lip as i went down, picking her up. "C'mon and sleep with me mama."

___________

- D.