⌖15⌖

King

I woke up from that great nap. Them kids wore me down. I'm sticking with one child , that's for sure . Once I freshened up and got dressed in some different clothes, I headed downstairs . I got my keys and phone, getting ready to meet Michael and Isaiah until I saw Genesis taking something to the back of the house.

I started walking back there until she came back and stood in front of me.

"Um hey..where you going?" She asked, standing in front of me.

"Um I'm tryna go to a room in my house, what y'all doin'?" I asked as I kept trying to get around her but she just stayed in front of me .

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" I asked , raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." She said with a smile.

"Uhm." I said unconvinced , folding my arms .

"Yes! Don't you gotta go somewhere.." She said pushing me the opposite way.

"Not until I know what y'all doing." I said stopping her from pushing me.

"King we're not doing anything, gone!" She said .

"..aight. " I said finally before leaving . I looked back and saw she was gone again in the back. I shook my head, could be anything going on back there.

----

"So this his house?" I asked Michael , he nodded as we looked around in it. It was for sure he was gone , but where ..we don't know yet .

" You think Genesis might want the rest of her stuff?" Michael asked , I shrugged.

"She haven't said shit about it.." I said looking around , looking for maybe a secret place he probably kept his products.

"Well just take it , just in case." Michael said giving her stuff to Isaiah to put in my truck .

"Aight." I said seeing a spot on the wall that looked a bit emerged. I went to it and pulled it all the way open .

"Tuh." I said shaking my head as I saw spilled cocaine . I'm glad we had got most of our product back now from our main source ..but I'm still coming for that nigga.

"So..are y'all together now?" Michael asked . I rubbed over my head .

"..nah." I said .

"Why not? It's been months and y'all playing these little games.." He said.

"Not that easy." I said as we started walking out this bum nigga's house.

"Uhmm.."

"I'm gonna talk to Gene , maybe she can help us with where he may be.." I said opening my truck door.

"Nicknames huh?"

"Michael shut up." I grunted .

"What she call you?" He asked leaning on my roof . I squinted at him.

"Nothing. She call me King , like everyone else.."

"Haha! How she say King? Like Kiing?" Isaiah laughing, trying to sound like a girl.

I leaned my head ontop of my door , just looking at these 2 dumbasses , blinking slowly.

"Aha! Right Isaiah ! He know he want that!" Michael said , patting Isaiah shoulder.
I took a long sigh and shook my head .

"Y'all childish." I said getting in the truck , cranking up.

"We're realistic. That's my cousin and I want y'all to date, fo'real. She need a good nigga and you need a good shawt, so wassup?"