⌖24 ⌖

King

I was in a T-shirt and some boxers as Genesis was sitting in my lap, on her phone as i smacked her ass continuously. We had just got out the shower from going at it literally all night. That's until finally Gene tapped out but I'll admit, i was surprised she lasted long as she did.

"Gimmie a kiss." i smacked her once more. She turned around, leaning down towards me and gave me my kiss.

"Aight. Get up!" I stated. She rolled over off of me onto the bed.

"Where you going?" She asked with a slight pout.

I put on my black jeans before sliding a black hoodie. "Finna get'cha old boy." I said, grabbing some bullets as i strapped up, making sure my safety was on for now.

"Who Nate?" I nodded, throwing a beanie on. She sat up, pulling my hoodie so i was against her.

"But i was hoping for another round." She claimed with a pout. I smirked making her do the same.

"As if you can handle another one. Can u even walk?" I joked. She playfully rolled her eyes as i climbed on top of her, pinning her arms. I started kissing along her collarbone, up to her neck."As soon as i get back, you gettin' it." I said in her ear.

I looked in her face as she looked back with her lips twisted to the side. "And how long will that be?" She asked, i shrugged as i climbed off of her.

"Probably tomorrow morning." I said, grabbing my phone and wallet, putting them in my pocket.

"Damn, gotta be by myself." She mumbled.

"Invite Kia, just dont let her too close to my fridge. Hungry ass." I said, she waved me off as she went to the edge of the bed. It was as if she was bout to get up, until she looked at me and reconsidered.

"Get up." I said.

"So you can laugh? Nah im good."

"I'm not gonna laugh." I lied. She scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever."

"I'll see you later though." I said,pecking her lips. "Limpy." I mumbled walking out. She grunted then threw a pillow at me, making me laugh as i got my keys to my car.

------

I had met up with a few of my boys as we was all in Michael's truck, heading to Manhatten. A few was smoking, while others was loading up. We didn't know how many this nigga could have with him, we had to be prepared.

"So we heading to Nate house, right?" Chad asked, i nodded.

"Yeah."

"You still date that Genesis chick?" I furrowed my eyebrows and Michael looked through the rearview mirror.

Did i tell him? "Yeah." I answered, inna kinda 'duh' way.

"Oh cool." He said, all calm. Lightskin niggas.

I felt we had came to a stop, making me look out the window. "This it?" I asked, Tyga nodded.

"Its where the money being transfered to." He stated, i nodded tucking my lips. We looked around, looking for possible cops as a few start putting ski mask on. Once we knew it was clear, we got out walking up to the house suspiciously .

Fuck drivebys, we do walk ups.

We started getting the glocks out, taking the safety off. A few niggas went around the house like we were a swat team.I made sure my bandana was over my nose and mouth as Isaiah got up to the door to listen. He nodded making us kick the door in.

"Got you motherfucka." I said, pointing the gun towards them.

Until i realized "them" was a woman and her teenage daughter , sitting on the couch, shaking with fear. "Hol up." I yelled before any shots was fired.

I saw the girl look at her phone, but Tyga kicked it away.

"We ain't finna call the popo, are we?" He asked through his bandana.She shook her head quickly. I sighed loud, walking over to them still having my gun pointed. They might be apart of this shit, never know females in the game these days.

"Get up." I said sternly. They stood up with they hands up. I squinted at them , i didn't see a strap or gun so i calmed myself only slightly.

"Put ya muttfuckin hands down." I spat, looking around as they put their arms down, fear still evident in them. I kissed my teeth. "Yall know a Nate?"

No answer. "Huh?" I yelled, raising the gun back up. The rest of the guys came in there making them scared even more, starting to cry.

"T-thats my s-son." The woman answered , i sucked my teeth.

"Where he at?" I asked, their crying made it hard for them to talk.

"I said where is he at?" I yelled, getting closer as i put the gun to her head.

"I d-dont k-know, i p-promise i d-dont. He j-just been sending us m-money t-to help o-out , i dont know." She cried.

I shook my head and took a deep breath as i put the gun down. "You know anything?" I asked the girl, she shook her head no while tears streamed down.

"Aight. We're gonna let y'all live, but y'all never saw us and this conversation never happened because if we find out otherwise, we're coming back..on a much worse note. Understand?" I said sternly, looking both of them in the eyes.

They nodded quickly. I rolled my eyes before all of us started leaving, hopping back in the truck. I snatched my bandana off as Tyga drove quickly away. Everybody was talking about what just happened and how clever Nate was. Tuh! His Bitch ass ain't shit. Yeah he know his game and play it well but I'm still the top nigga around this bitch. I'm going to get him and that's a promise.

Unknown

To Nate:

They just left yo crib

From Nate:

aight..Just as i expected they dumbass to do, keep a watch of em for me

To Nate:

well do...as long as you keep yo word

He didn't respond. It wasn't easy keeping an eye on them and work with Nate too without being caught and suspicious but obviously it's working. They don't expect a thing especially what's coming for ole King and them real soon.

I watched as he stared out the window in deep thought. I hope they ready.

- D.