⌖19⌖

Genesis

I was going through some old pictures of Gina , trying to keep myself together . It's hard knowing that I have no household family left , it's only me. As I kept flipping, I started tearing up as I saw a picture of us hugging before going out one night .

I kinda laughed, remembering how much fun we had that night . Even though we really didn't do anything but go to a friend house and roam the streets all night, it was still a good memory since we really didn't do much when we were younger .

I stopped at a recent picture of her, admiring her beauty that she most definitely got from mom . Everyone said I resembled our dad and my brother resembled our grandmom, even though we never met her because we was told she lived far far away. I let out a deep sigh as I closed the photo album , putting it on the bed .

King and Kassidy haven't gotten back yet so I thought maybe they wasn't coming right now . I went into my bathroom , starting the shower water before I got some clothes for afterwards . Once I had just finished getting dressed in some blue jeans , regular t-shirt before throwing on a Chicago law hoodie . I strapped up some black converse .

I put my hair into a ponytail before getting my keys and crossover bag . I put my hands in my pockets as I walked out my room , downstairs, going to the front door.
Making sure to set the alarm and lock the door behind me, I went to my car getting in . I sat there for a moment before cranking up and finally pulling off .

King

"Daddy can you push me.." Kas asked . I went up behind her, starting to push her on the swing .

I decided to just take her to the park when it stopped raining. It was time for us to spend time alone together plus I'm sure at a time like this , Genesis wanted to be alone anyway. I did when Kelsey passed.

"Weee!" Kas giggled as she got up pretty high .

"Alright I don't wanna throw you ova'.." I said , then stopped pushing . I dodged her as she was bout to hit me . My phone started ringing. I looked at her for her reaction but she was just enjoying swinging . I smiled at Kas as i answered .

"Hello?"

"So we heard that he's move to another state, which one? Don't know yet but..we do know how to find out.."

"Um nigga you call me already in a conversation , how bout a hello?" I said to Michael but I understood why since we ready to get this fool even though it's taking forever. He was good , just not good enough but I have a strange feeling that he has somebody still here...that probably work for us.

"Hello..so like I was saying I know how we can find out.."

"How?" I asked sitting in a swing beside Kas's.

"Genesis is his ex , she know the bank accounts information and shit . We get her to go into his bank account , see where all his money is getting transferred to and boom! We go get that nigga for his head.." I nodded as I watched closely at Kassidy as she start running to another playing equipment.

"Aight that sounds good, that'll work. One problem.."

"What now?"

"Genesis just lost her sister less than an hour ago and I'm sure Nate's bank accounts is the last thing she gonna wanna talk about..." I stated .

"What? Gina died? Nobody tol- KIA , Gina died this morning ?" He yelled out to her . I heard her talking in the background but couldn't make out what exactly she said .

"Aw fuck man well yeah.. She's not. Well when all this kinda blows over then we'll try to ask ha.." I nodded .

"Sounds like a plan.."