⌖35⌖

Chad's little brother , Clyde in media .
----------------

King

We were back home finally. As much as I enjoyed Kassidy's birthday trip , I had to get back to work . Genesis was in the living room , braiding up Kassidy 's hair and I was getting ready to go to the traphouse. I tied up my shoes and stood up straight , grabbing my keys and phone .

I started walking out my bedroom , going through the living room . Kassidy was talking about her birthday weekend while genesis continued to braid . I swiped my hand over my head .

"I'll be back." I mumbled . Genesis looked up.

"King I wanted to ask you if I could go to--" I cut her off .

"Go wherever . I gotta go ." I said opening the front door .

"You don't understand King, it's over--"

"Gene , go where you want, just be careful .." I said before walking out .

I walked to my truck as my phone vibrated so I answered . "Hello?"

"You on your way?" Michael asked. I opened the driver door and got in.

"Yup. Be there no later than 10."

"Aight." I hung up , throwing my phone into the cup holder as I closed the door . I crunk up and pulled out , heading down the street .

----

Genesis

Well thanks for cutting me off, I thought .

"Okay Kas I'm done." I said . She stood up, shaking her plats making the bows clasp.

"Don't swing them off." I said .

"Okay!" She said skipping to the kitchen .

"What you getting?" I asked , putting her hair products back into the bucket and taking them to her room .

"Some animal crackers please." She stated .

"Okay!" I said from her room. I grabbed her shoes , taking them to the front room as she sat on the couch eating the crackers .

"Come on , put your shoes on." I said sitting her shoes down beside her . She put her crackers down, grabbing her right shoe first , putting it on . I went and got my crossover bag , getting my keys and phone .

"You got them on?" I asked as I looked over at her . She nodded as she kept eating , walking towards me .

"Where we going?" She asked .

"Gonna babysit baby Clyde." She walked out the door as I locked it , closing it behind me . She got in my car , I got in the driver seat .

"Nuh uh Kas , in the back." She sighed as she climbed in the back. I crunk up, making the radio start to play Earned It . I hope king really didn't mind this since i never got it out completely . But the guy work for him , I'll be cautious but why would he even have someone he don't trust on his team? I don't know , I'll go today and actually get what I was saying out later. If he don't like it , I'll tell chad I can't anymore .

Simple .

--

I arrived to address Chad gave me , parking . I looked up at the house before cutting the ignition off . I looked in the backseat and saw Kassidy fell asleep .

"Really.." I mumbled as I got out. I opened her door , unbuckling her and picked her up along with my bag . I closed the doors , locking it as I walked up to the door. I knocked as Kassidy shifted on my hip, turning her head the opposite way .