⌖8⌖

Genesis

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed, naked. I let out a breath getting out of bed and going to the shower. I put on my shower cap before I hopped in the shower taking 15 minutes to rid myself of the sexual smell that had lingered on my body with Japanese Blossom wash. After that, I finished the rest of my hygiene.

I walked into my closet looking for a simple, but cute outfit. I sat it on the bed before putting on some black lace panties, and a white bra. I lotioned up then put on my clothes.  I coated my lips with carmex since they were chapped then grabbed my wristlet that held my phone and headed out.

When I pulled in the driveway, I turned off the car and sat for a minute. I wasn't up for games, or bs right now because If King pushed the wrong button, I was going to leave. I got out, going to the large door before I rung the doorbell. King opened the door and his eyes hungrily raked over my body. His eyes finally met mine.

"Look Genesis, about yesterday, I ain't mean to pop off on you like that." he said rubbing the back of his neck. I shook my head.

"Yea, it's whatever." I walked inside.

"Kassidy!" I yelled. I heard a lot of bumping before she came running and skipping steps. I laughed when she jumped on me , hugging me.

"Gene I missed you. I thought you weren't coming back like mommy," She said pouting. King coughed awkwardly trying to clear up my confusion and the obvious tension.

"What happened to her mom, If you don't mind me asking?" I asked slowly.

"She d-died," He said clearing his throat. I could tell it was a touchy subject for him, so I didn't ask any further. I nodded and gave him a look that said, I'm Sorry, I won't bring it up. He just nodded.

"Come 'ere mama and give daddy a hug." King said making Kassidy jump down off me and run to her daddy. He lifted her up and pecked her forehead. She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Kass. Be good. I love you." He said ,sitting her down.

"I love you too daddy and hurry home!" She pointed her finger. We laughed.

"Come on sweetie, Lets go eat breakfast."

"Thanks." King said. I gave a small smile and nodded. And like that ,he was gone.

"What do you want for breakfast sweetie?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Everything you cook is good so surprise me." She said shrugging. I laughed, she is something else . I turned the Tv to Doc McStuffins while I fixed a quick sausage, cheese, and onion omelette.

When I finished, I cut hers up and let her eat it. I grabbed two ,putting them on my plate, then poured us some orange juice.

I gave her, her cup sitting next to her while she giggled uncontrollably. After we ate breakfast, She wanted to go outside but I went against that 'cause I dang near lost my job. I just let her play with her toys in her room, then she started talking about dancing.

She turned on her Kinect and Xbox 360 and put in some game called Dance Central 3. When It came up, she grabbed the remote and searched for a song to dance too. She picked 'Da Butt; By E.U. I found that pretty funny, because that song was AGES old.

"Gene dance with me," She said and grabbed my arm , pulling me up. She picked her character as did I and we started dancing.

We danced to multiple songs and now it was 9:45 p.m. I had fed her, bathed her, and now I'm putting her down for bed. I kissed her cheek before coming down and waiting for King. At exactly 10:00 , he came through the door. I nodded to him before leaving out.

I sped down the road knowing there was an argument between me and Nate waiting to happen.

As soon as I stepped through the door, there was a collision between my face and an object. I looked down seeing a glass lamp, broken into bits and piece. The blood trickled down my face making little droplets of blood. His fist then connected with my face. I had no energy to fight and no tears to cry. I just took it all.

After the longest hour of my life, he got up, spit on me, then left out. I weakly got up, clutching anything in sight. I finally gained a little power and packed, one duffle and one suitcase with necessities, clothes, and shoes.

I loaded them in my car then pulled out the driveway. I rang the doorbell then took a step back ,clutching onto the house. The door opened revealing a pissed off Michael and a confused King. Once King saw me, he clenched his jaw.

"Who jumped you?" They automatically assumed.

"Tyga, Nate, H-He did this," I whispered as I laid in the bed. When I first got in,they called a personal nurse who tended to my cuts and such then I showered. They brought in my clothes and all that.

"Repeat that shit?" Michael said calmly.

"Nate," I whispered as more tears fell. Michael got up and sprinted out the door with King behind him. I just turned over and started sobbing more so to myself. It wasn't because of the pain, It was the aches of my heart. Knowing everyone told me this would happen but I fell for him and he hurt me. I heard yelling and crashing before I got up and saw a mess Ty created. He had tucked two 9's in his waist, a desert eagle on his belt, and some other guns and started for the door. King grabbed him.

"Listen nigga, his ass is NOT home. We have to thoroughly plan this shit and be careful. The feds been watching closely man, they got their ears to the streets. Calm down and have a drink." Michael calmed down and let his breath even out.

"How long?" Michael asked looking at the ground. I pretended I didn't hear him.

"HOW FUCKING LONG?" He yelled.

"Almost two years." I whispered. He shook his head, walking to the back. King looked up at me before he chased after Michael. I just went upstairs and laid there.
I laid there knowing this was my fault.

____________

Go follow Diamond and i's new page -boldoxcy .

-Bri