⌖48⌖

2 weeks later

Genesis

King looked over at me with a smile wide as he came over to me picking me up, being careful of my gun wounds. I laughed lightly because any pressure slight or heavy i would be in a tremendous amount of pain.

He grinned in my face and kissed my lips. I kissed back. "Finally home man." I laughed a little looking around.

"And we're finally back." King smiled at me. He helped me upstairs since I could barely walk and laid me down in the bed. "Michael and nem should be here to see you and drop off Kass." I nodded. He leaned down, kissing my forehead.

"I'm going to run to CVS, get your prescription, and get some soups for you to eat. What kind you want?"

"Um chicken noodle and vegetable. Can you bring me some Arizona's?" I pouted. He laughed nodding.

"Yea baby. I'll be back. 30 minutes tops ight?" I nodded. He leaned down kissing me softly and smiled. "I love you so much Genesis." I smiled weakly.

"I love you too King." He left out leaving me all alone. And finally, i broke down. Every ounce of guilt I cried. I just cried. I put Kassidy in danger and I could never forgive myself for that.

How could i be so stupid? Why didn't i just listen to Amelia like my gut told me to. I knew I couldn't keep it in and although it would hurt him, and i know 9 times out of 10 i was gonna lose him I couldn't hide this from him. King didn't deserve that.

I don't know why i even let myself get caught up with this in the first place. I know how it feels to be cheated on considering Nate did it to me every other day for years. I knew the hurt and pain this could cause..

If i could change the past I promise i would. Who would've known Chad was the snake. Thats how they get you though. They make it appear innocent and cute on the outside but the effects of it is deadly. That was the number one lesson I had learned from Nate.

He was beautiful on the outside. Smooth caramel skin, pink plump lips, all his facial features were proportioned to perfection, but on the inside he was so fucked up. Fucked up beyond the human imagination.

I never knew I could feel so low in my entire life until now. I felt my sobs grow louder as i clutched my stomach.

King did so much for me. He sheltered me , he loved me. He cared for me. Every damn day he risked his life for me trying to find Nate. King was such an amazing man and I knew i didn't deserve him.

I know it's gonna be disastrous . I was gonna lose Kassidy. My baby. I started crying harder as I struggled to catch my breath . In my head all I could see was chad and king. King crying his heart out.

I heard footsteps, thinking it was King i tried settling down. but when Amelia walked through the door with her bottle of Henny, they came rushing back to me at once. It was like all my emotions were pushing down on me. Amelia frowned.

"Why you crying, You're  home bitch." I shook my head breathing hardly.

"I fucked up ." I sobbed into her sweatshirt. We locked eyes.

"You didn't." She gasped.

"We didn't have sex. We kissed... and he went down on me." I mumbled lowly.

"Bitch it's the same thing , It ends in sex Genesis." I started back up crying.

"Help me Mel." I cried covering my face with my hands. Melia looking down sighing as she stuffed her hands into her pants pockets.

"I'm sorry Gene... I just can't ."

a couple hours later ...

"Gene!" Kass giggled, running up to the bed as i blew on my hot soup.. I sat it down and let her climb up. She hugged me tightly making me hiss.

"Be careful Kassidy." King scolded. She scooted back some.

"She's fine King." I mumbled.

"I missed you Gene." Kass pouted running her hands through my hair. I smiled looking down.

"I missed you too." I said back softly. King sat in the corner watching me with a smile. My phone vibrated on the night stand making me pick it up. King had tagged me in a post. It was me in the bed sleep. The caption read:

"Wifey's home 😘"

I looked up as we made eye contact, smiling at eachother. Deep inside the guilt was eating me up and I made my mind up. I was gonna tell King the truth no matter what the outcome would be. I didn't deserve him, nor a second chance but I would be so happy and grateful if he gave me one.

Deep inside my head I knew he wouldn't no matter how hard i tried to water down the situation I just couldn't.

Thinking maybe he would take it easy? Lie.

Maybe he would forgive me? Lie.

Maybe he would take me back ? Lie.

Maybe he would understand? Lie.

Let me stay here? Lie.

I knew he wouldn't even consider the shit . It was done man. Over with. I fucked up majorly and now i had to face it.I made my bed and now i had to lay in it. Regardless of how sorry I really was I knew i was wrong . I wouldn't blame King at all if he kicked me out.

After all i was fucking with the snake .

Kia walked in the room smiling. Even though she denied it and said she wasn't I knew she felt some type of way about the kidnapping situation. I knew she did.

She didn't even act the same towards me anymore. Lately everything I've been doing had been not the smartest. All i've done lately is fuck up.

When King left out to put Kassidy to bed and go fix himself something to eat, I curled up burying my face in my pillow and started to softly cry for the third time to day. Lord please fix what I've done.

__________
Well :(

Not a lot to say EXCEPT -.- Keep the rude comments to yalselves cause ya getting a little ahead of yourselves. 🆗💯

- Bri