⌖23⌖

Be sure to check out my other stories on my page
----

King

"Genesis!" I yelled. She walked in wrapped in the blanket with shades on.

"Quit yelling asshole." She said through gritted teeth , I chuckled. I opened my arms as she came and sat in my lap.

"My head is killing me." She mumbled, laying her head on my chest.

"Bet that'll teach you not to get drunk especially when I'm not here."

"Yeah, yeah." She snuggled closer.

"You know you gotta gimme some na' right?" i said, she looked up at me.

"whatchu talm bout?"

"Last night you tried to have sex." She sat up.

"What?.....so we--" I cut her off.

"Nah , i didnt do you like that. Besides if we did, you wouldn't have walked so easily in hea'." I responded, she scoffed.

"Mhm well , I'll think bout it." She said, getting up. I side smirked as she walked in the kitchen.

"Take some Aspirin if yo head still hurt." She nodded.

"That's what I'm looking for." She said, standing on her tippy toes looking in the cabinet. She found it and took two, with some water followed. She jogged to her room as i shifted in the recliner.

She came running out. "You seen--" I cut her off, holding up her antidepressants.

"Looking fa these?" She tried to snatch them but i got 'em out her reach. "I ain't stupid, i got these last night. I ain't risking you trying to overdose." I talked as i got one out the bottle, handing it to her.

"I wouldn't do that." She claimed, walking back to the kitchen.

"Umhm." I muttered.

"That's cute you're looking out for me though." She said getting back in my lap, giving me a kiss. I kissed back, gripping her ass. I licked her bottom lip, biting it. She pecked my lips before breaking it , but i kept a grip on her ass.

"I been meaning to talk to you bout Nate ." I blurted. She sat back on my hands with her hands in my lap.

"What bout him?"

"You think you would know where he is ? Or you'll be aight giving us info?" I asked, she looked me up & down.

"I don't know where his ass at. What kinda info?"

"Bank account, some where we can track him." She bit down on her lip, looking off.

She nodded. "Sure."

She got off my lap, jogging down towards where my office at. I got up , following her. I got in there to see her already going to TrustMark website. She logged in his shit, standing to the side of the seat.

"There." She said, tucking her lips. I sat down, scanning over it before i took my phone out to call Michael.

"Thanks ma." She pecked my lips as Michael came on the line.

"Hello?" He answered as Gene walked out. I started looking back on the screen.

"Sup , so Gene told me his info." i started as i wrote some of the transfer information down.

"Oh word? so whea' his ass?"

"All his money going to Manhattan soo..." i trailed off, i heard a gun load up.