⌖33⌖

Y'all are not prepared at all for what we got in store . 😂😂😈
-------------

King

Those 2 weeks had came and it was finally Kassidy's birthday so now we were in a condo in Orlando , Florida . I finished taking all the bags off the cart as I saw Genesis and Kassidy recording themselves doing silly stuff .

"What are y'all doing?" I asked . They sat on the bed as Genesis grabbed her phone .

"Dubsmashes.." She stated , watching it making her and Kassidy laugh .

I shook my head . I'm glad I took the time out to give Kassidy what she wanted for her birthday . Lately I've been in my own zone , kinda ignoring everyone just because I'm really trying to focus on shit at the trap . I've prolonged too much already so I'm trying to catch up on my time before this Nate nigga really do some shit .

But since it's Kassidy's little birthday trip , I'm just gonna focus on her for these few days we're here . "Okay Kassidy , you ready to meet up with everybody else?" I asked .

She nodded . "YESS!" She yelled standing up on the bed before she started jumping on it . Genesis chuckled as she put on her crossover .

"You look pretty." I said , she smiled as she looked at me .

"Thank you."

"So I'm guessing Kas wanted to dress alike?" She laughed .

"Yeah."

"Daddy!" Kassidy yelled , I turned to her as she jumped towards me and I caught her . "Girl think you superman." I said .

"I'm super woman." She said . I scoffed .

"We're gonna say super girl." She stale faced me .

"Ain't no super girl daddy."

"Yes there is , it's you." I said , pulling her up as I wrapped my arms underneath her.

"Okay you ready?" I asked Genesis , looking behind me. She nodded .

"Yeah." I grabbed the room's card off the counter as Kassidy wrapped her arms around my neck and started back talking .

"Where we going?" She asked as I held the door for Genesis , she came out and I let the door close automatically .

"You'll see."

"You ready to see Jason and jasmine?" Genesis asked , I took a deep breath.

"YAAAY yes!" Kassidy said , wiggling in my arms .

"Kas be still , shessh." I said .

"Daddy I wanna get on your back." I held her out in front of me before lifting her up on my shoulders .

"I said your back daddy." She said , swinging her legs to my chest.

"Excuse me ? Stop hitting me in the chest with those horse hooves." She giggled .

"You extra." Genesis laughed as we got on the elevator .

"Yeah yeah but you're staying on my shoulders." I said . "Far away from Jason." I mumbled . She kicked me again.

"What I say about these hooves child.." She crossed and laid her arms on my head as the elevator doors open on floor 1.

We walked off , heading to the lobby where we saw all these negros .

"Bitcchh.." Amelia dragged , giving Genesis a tight hug .

"Wassup bruh." Kevin said , giving me a handshake . "Happy birthday cutie." He said looking up at Kassidy .