Ch 7 : Darkness!

Previously..

Suddenly Alvaro's watch beeped and Gopal's Hologram appeared on it and he had a terrified expression on his face..

Gopal : HELP!!! HELP!!! CAPTAIN!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

*background voices*

Alan : Leave me!!!

Fang : Shadow hands!

Boboiboy : Fang!! Stop!

Ying : Boboiboy!! Fang!! Watch out!

Boboiboy and fang : Ahhhh!

Yaya : Gopal!!

Gopal : HELP! HUH?! BOBO-AHHHH!!

Call ended...

Alvaro : Aaron?!! Gopal?!!

Kaizo : What happened?!

Roy : Was that Alan's voice?!!Seems like they are in danger!!

.
.
.

Alvaro : We have to go there.. Fast!!

Kaizo : Should we call Lay and the others??

Roy : What if the enemy is strong?!

Alvaro : Hm.. I will inform Lay and the others too. But now how do we reach near Aaron and the others quickly?!

Roy : Maybe I can help with that..*takes out tge necklace from earlier* Karukute hayai!!

Then a light engulfed them and suddenly they reached at tge place where they saw a tunnel which seemed to be collapsed recently.

Kaizo : What happened here?

Alvaro : But where are they?!

Roy : I.. Don't get it.. I used it's powers and tracked their power watches.. And this is where it showed.

Alvaro : Huh?! What is that?!

Kaizo : Isn't that their power watches?!

All of their power watches where seen on the floor and it seemed like it was broken.

Alvaro : What is the meaning of this?! Where are they?! What happened to them?!

Roy : Alvaro... Calm down.. I'm sure they will be fine!

Alvaro : How can I calm down?!!

Then suddenly Lay and the others came there..

Lay : Alvaro! What happened?!

Kaizo : Boboiboy and others are missing.When we can here they were not here and their power watches are here almost broken.

What?!!

Irene : I hope they are okay..!

Draco : Who might have done this?!

Alvaro : Whoever it is.. If he hurt Aaron or others..I'm gonna kill him with my own hands!!

With Boboiboy and others.

Boboiboy POV.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was inside a Cave or something. Ergh! My head hurts. I turned and saw Gopal and Fang were tied up beside me. Yaya and Ying were inside some kind of magical cube. Ochobot was.... Yeah.. He was with him.

Flashback! (again)

Boboiboy and his friends were talking to Alan.

Alan : Wait.. My brother's old friend Alvaro is your brother?!