Ch 17 : Arrival of the unexpected!!

Reki : Yeah... They could die anytime....It's already too much...I guess You know... Your energy is drained quickly... But for them..it isn't... Because... They are not the one using it... It's their negative emotions... The dark stone and bloody Scarlet were activated because of those emotions... And is fully taking control of them... And it's very dangerous for them... And the others...and the miracle power is the only power that can stop the other 3...as it is the strongest of them all... But... We couldn't use it to it's fullest as it still hasn't met up with the miracle stone...

Boboiboy : Huh?! Haven't you seen the miracle stone?!..

Reki : Erm.... About That...I wasn't able to find it till now... As the Minister of Darkzone kingdom invaded our palace when it caught in fire and stole it... But I'm sure he couldn't take it too far... As only the power weilders can carry the power-folders.... For too long.. He must have already burnt into ashes after walking for like 5 mins...

Ying : Then why weren't you abke to find it?

Reki : He seemed to understand that... And made some kind of seal around it... Which was impossible to break..

What?!!

.
.

.
.

Boboiboy : If... You can't break it then... They can't be saved?!

Roy : This is bad...

Reki : Yeah...

Fang : Isn't there any way to break the seal?!

Ray : Like can't you?!

Reki : There is.... One left... And... It's the miracle power itself..

Boboiboy : Then why weren't you able to break it?

Ray : Yeah... You were able to destroy a whole castle within seconds then why can't you break a seal?!

Reki : It has some risks Ray... The miracle power should atleast be able to use the Spirits. But...

Ying : You mean the animal souls or something?

Reki : Yeah... Wait how did you know about it?

Gopal : My Bestfriend summoned a Feiry hungry lion two times!!

Reki : Huh?! So you know how to summon it?!

Boboiboy : Er... Well... It happened on accident... Idk how I did it.... It just happened when I was angry..

Reki : Hm... I see... Even I could only summon three souls till now.. Hehe.

Boboiboy : Three?! Woah!! Terbaik!!⚡️👍🏻

Alvaro : Hm... But how did you learn it?

Reki : I read about it in the scared book of both Dark and Miracle stones!

Boboiboy : Where is it now?

Reki : Erm... It is in planet Euphoria.

Others : WHAT?!!

Reki : Huh?

Alvaro : That's where my mother lives!

(There might be a question : Why didn't Alishya return to earth as boboiboy got his memories back?

The answer is that.... You will... Find out soon..)

Reki : Oh!

Yaya : But why did you leave it on Planet Euphoria?

Reki : Oh... That's because....I was on a mission there.

Lay : Mission? Do princes' have to do missions also?