Ch 16 : Mysteries Solved!-2

Previously...

King : Reki... Reki... It's alright... I'm here... Shh... Papa is here... Mama didn't... Leave you alone.... Papa.. Is here... Rinnie-kakak is here... Shh.. Stop crying... Mama said... You're.. A strong boy... So.. Stop crying...

Reki : Mama... Loves... Reki.... Papa.... Loves... Reki... Rinnie kakak.... Loves.... Reki.... Still... Reki... Feels... Alone.... Reki.... Is... Tired...*fells asleep*

King : Reki...

Rin : Father.... Did. We... Really.. Lost Mama?

King : *nods* I'm sorry Rin.. I couldn't protect her..

Rin : It's not your fault.. Father..

At Planet darkzone.

King : WHAT?!! THE QUEEN OF CRYSTALIA DIED?!! HOW?!!

Servant : We don't know sir.

King : That's so sad... I think I should go and visit them..

Suddenly a messenger came and gave the message for the king.

It was written that...

  To the King of Darkzone kingdlom

I never expected you to do something like this. I thought of you as a good Friend of mine... But you were just trying to trap me and rule over my country after stabbing me in the back. You don't know hwat you did. You made my children motherless. You killed my queen!

As for this... It is just a warning. I'm going to engage war towards you. So get ready to live a life worser than death!

By,

The King Of Crystalia.

King : What is this about?! Is he saying that I killed his wife?! But.. But.. How?! I would never do that.. Doesn't he know that?! And.. Why is he blaming me?! He is going to regret this!! I thought of him as a true friend.. But he is now blaming me without any proof?!! Ergh!! Guards!! Prepare for war against Crystalia!!!

Guards : Huh?! Y-yes.. Your Majesty!!

King : You're gonna regret what you said!!!

The king was furious... While someone was smirking while standing behind the main door..

Minister : Everything is going according to the plan..!

At Crystalia

King : Reki... Please.. Listen to me, Mama will be sad if Reki won't eat anything.. So eat.

Reki : No!! Mama doesn't love Reki anymore!! That's why she left me!! So Reki won't eat anything until she says she loves Reki!!

King : Reki... I know it is hard to believe... But... But Mama is gone... She won't come back...Eventhough if she isn't here anymore.. Mama will always love Reki more than anything!