Ch 24 : Destruction

Previously...

Cien : Master! He's weakening!!

Master : What?! If he fails...Then our plan will fail!!

A boy suddenly appeared out of nowhere..

The boy :.... There's only one way.... Wanna do it? Again?

Master : What?
.
.
.
.
.

The boy : Aaron....

Master : *smirk* time for some destruction... Right... Aaron?

Back with boboiboy!

Boboiboy suddenly felt the mark on his neck appearing again... He was confused... But suddenly he heard a voice..

Time for some destruction... Right... Aaron?

That voice.... He-

Boboiboy : Argh!! *the mark turns black and starts to spread towards him arm.

And then..

His left eye completely turned red!!

Alvaro : A-aaron!!

Aaron : The real game starts now....

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Alvaro : No... Aaron snap out of i-

Aaron : Glacen! Freeze the legendary dragon with all your powers!!!

And surprisingly Glacen/kirin obeyed him !!

Draco : Ryukyun!! Dodge!!

But it was too late... Kirin used his powers and succeeded in freezing the legendary dragon.

Aaron : Now..*eyes turns gold as he's using his miracle powers* The legendary dragon's powers shall now be mine!* he pointed his palm towards the frozen dragon and...started absorbing it's powers into him.

( if you remember i once told you guys that the miracle mark was inspired by karma from boruto

( if you remember i once told you guys that the miracle mark was inspired by karma from boruto. Aaron's mark also spread like this... But the design is different and his mark is on his neck.. And it's black in colour and turns gold while using miracle powers.)

Draco : N-no... This can't be...
Ryukyun!!!!

But it was too late... The dragon disappeared... While Aaron's eyes started to turn blueish

 While Aaron's eyes started to turn blueish