Ch 33 : Worth of a brother

Previously.

"Selvoz.... You failed to destroy it again?! And on top of that you messed with the timeline?!"

" I.. I'm sorry My lord. Ever since scorwolf died... I wasn't able to control him. Something... Was wrong... Like he was controlling me.. Instead--" selvoz was cut off when the unknown soul yelled.

"ALL I NEED IS THAT ZAKVIN TO RELEASE ME FROM HERE!!"

.
.

"Hehehe... Time for explosions... Tik tock.. Tik tock... Boom!" Laughs like a maniac.

!!BOOM!!

"208th city-- Alpheous --is now asheous... Hahahahahah... Everything is now gone!! Hahaha!"..

.
.

End.

New chapter!!

I missed to saw something...

In previous chapters... They were fighting with kirin and all...

• the miracle draon disappeared when Milan sealed Aaron's powers. Also about valt and kirin.. They both were teleported along with the one controlling boboiboy.(neil teleported them.)

Soo..

Let's begin!!!

Aaron was ditting on hid bed trying to remember about what had happened to him. He didn't much. They met a boy named Valt who had a cute dragon.... after that his memory was all blurry..

The pain in his neck making it harder for him to stop thinking about it. How did he even get a wound on his neck.. Like otherwise why would he have to wear a bandage on his neck.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when the door opened revealing.. Alvaro.

Alvaro : Hey.. Are you felling better now?

Aaron : No.

Alvaro : Huh?! What happened? Didn't th-

Aaron : Why are you not telling me about what happened?

Alvaro :... I.. I can't tell you cause it's better if you don't know about it.

Aaron : But..I can--

Alvaro : Aaron... Some things are better without being said.. You need to understand that..

Aaron : Why... Why are you always like this.

Alvaro : What?

Aaron : You never told me anything... These past few months.. I thought we would go back to how we used to be..just like how we used to 12 years ago...but.. To me.. It seems like.. You are purposefully... trying to... leave me again..?

Alvaro : Wha-- *his eyes widened* (d-does he know..? But how.. It can't be.. No.. After all this--)

Aaron : Seems like.. I'm being a burden to you again.. I'm sorry.

With that boboiboy stood up and left the room.

Alvaro instead of going to him.. And tell him it's not like that... He just stood there.

"I should... Have been more careful around him.."

Alvaro : I.. i.. Don't want him to be sad.. But... I can't change my fate.. Can i...

.
.

Kaizo?

Kaizo who was listening to their conversation from behind the door..was startled

Kaizo : (he knew that i was here?!)

(Not the one aaron took)

Kazio : I.. I didn't mean to overhear your conversation but...