Ch 34 : what we missed

Previously..

Aliya kept updating me about what all where happening there... And that's when i found out from psych-bot about the curse.

He had found a way to destroy the curse.. Well.. Not destroy.. But to change.. And..it changed it to..

' ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ɪꜱ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ '

He was happy thinking... It would end his life..

Boboiboy : W-what does it mean?

Eclipse-bot : He will die when that women's soul gets peace. He thought that would happen soon.. But it didn't. And started haunting him. The memory.. Soon he realised what it meant.. That women's sons... Her soul will get peace when they are released from the powerstones bond. But.. Then he found you... he wanted to live again.. But it wasn't possible.

Boboiboy : Can't we break the curse?!!

Eclipse-bot : I'm sorry Aaron.. But we can't.

Boboiboy was now on his knees crying..

Draco had heard everything...

Alvaro.. Is going to die?

??? : What are you doing here?

.
.

New Chapter!

Draco was startled by the voice.

He turned to see a power sphera.. A green coloured powersphere which looked similar to mechabot.

Psych-bot : What are you doing here?!

Draco : E-er... Checking on the powerspheres?

Boboiboy had heard psych-bot's voice.

He quickly stood up and went towards the entrance and saw Draco.

Boboiboy : C-captain.. What are you doing here?!

Draco : I... I was passing by and saw you.. Talking to eclipse-bot... I'm sorry.

Boboiboy just looked down..

Draco : Are you.. Okay?

Boboiboy nodded..

Boboiboy : Yes.. I'm fine.

Draco : You see.. It's actually okay to be not okay... You don't have to lie to yourself.

Boboiboy didn't say anything..
He stood there trying not to cry... But he couldn't stop the tears falling down his cheeks.

Boboiboy : I.. I shouldn't have talked to him like that. Why am i hurting him even more than he already is!

Draco : No matter how much of a good person we are.. We always hurt someone.. Atleast once in our life... It's not that we do it on purpose..it's just that we are also alive.. We have emotions too..we can't just lock it up forever.. We can yell when we are angry.. Cry when we are sad.. Smile whrn we are happy.. No one can judge us for that. Emotions aren't weaknesses.. Infact.. They make us live.

Boboiboy : B-but.. I.. Don't want to lose him.. I don't w-want him to leave me.. Why.. Does it have to be us?!*sniff* what did we ever do..?

Draco : Not everyone is lucky... It's the truth.

Eclipse-bot and psych-bot were looking at boboiboy with pity.

Psych-bot : Why did you tell him..?

Eclipse-bot : I have known him for a long time.. And i know that.. If i didn't tell him now... He would not be able to accept the truth later.