Ch 20 : New Friend ? Or... Foe?!

Previously...

Alvaro frowned at his sentence and lifted his hand to touch it... But when he was gonna touch it...

??? : Bloody Strike!!!!

All : Huh?! Arghhh!!

Reki : Ergh... W-why you?!!

Alvaro and Lay : Alex...?!

Alex : How dare you attack my brother?!! Bloody Scythe!! Death Strike!!!

Gopal : Nooooooo!!!!

The attack was gonna hit them... When...

??? : Dark Barrier!!

Others : Huh?!

Aaron : Who- argh!!

Alvaro : Aaron!! What happend?!

Lay : What happened?!

Gopal and others : Boboiboy!!

Irene : Are you okay?!

Aaron : T-the.. Mark... It... Ergh!

Alvaro : Huh?! * notices that the mark was slowing turning dark and the spreadings were reappearing... But this time... It was glowing in a combination of black and red... Instead it golden..

??? : T-this is bad...

Reki : you...

Alex : Argh!! Why you?!! Die!!! Bloody Slash!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ABANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The attack was about to be released when...

Alan : ABANG!!!!

Others : Huh?!!

Alex : Alan..?

Alan : S-stop this.... I.... Can't-Argh!

Alan fell on his knees while holding his bleeding arm in pain..

Alex : Alan!!

Alex was going to go near him but then..

Alan : No! D-don't come near me....

Alex : Alan... What are yo-

Alan : The dark stone...... It's.... T-taking control.... I-i can't... I... I... I d-don't want to h-hurt you....*tears start to roll down his cheeks* s-so.... P-please.... Do me a f-favour....

Alex : A-alan... What are you talking about..?

Alan : K-kill me.... Brother...

Others : WHAT?!!!

Alex : A-alan..... W-what?! H-how... Can i...

Alan : P-pl-ease.... I.. Can't deal with this.... I... N-never wanted a life l-like this....I... Couldn't  help... It...but... let darkness engulf me.... N-now.... I... Regret it...b-but... It's.. Still better than loneliness...

Lay : W-we have to do something quick...

Alvaro : Yeah... We can't let him die..

Alan : and... Sorry... F-for being a burden... To you.... B-brother..

Alex : Alan... Stop talking like that!! We... We agreed that we will not give up until the end!! Together... And... Not to leave each other alone.... Now you are -

Alan : I'm the one leaving you? Why.... Why are YOU SO SELFISH?!!! DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT HOE I FELT WHEN YOU LEFT ME?!!

Alex : A-lan... I... I.. Thought you were happy with atleast dad being with you ...