2

A/N
-b+- square root b power 2 -4ac over 2a

Alright. I've been awake since he walked into his room but eh... Does it have an advanced lock?  What is that device? I have no idea. I think it's a digital lock. Those are common.

He bends down to retrieve a box from under the bed. The box is full of sex toys, they still have their wrappings. It hasn't been open for god knows how long. There's so much dust on the plastic. As I am laying on my side, saliva drips out constantly and I have to suck it back quietly. One was a little too loud. 

"So, you're finally awake," he says.  

Fuck it, I'll get to the point.

"Let me go, and I won't tell anyone. I swear." He scoffs, "Would anyone even believe you in the first place?" That sentence stunned me. "Besides, you just recently came into this town, and no one knows you. So, I doubt they'll notice you missing too." I quivered under his gaze. 

Realizing what he said is right, I shut my mouth. "Isn't that better now, cutie? Open up." Before I could register what he said, he shoved two fingers into my mouth. "Suck." I hesitated for a moment but listened to him for the best. Swirling my tongue around his fingers and coating them in my fluids.

Soon enough, he took them out and trailed his fingers from my mouth down to my lower region, leaving a streak of saliva. Then, he touches a forbidden part, circling around the pink hole, forcing a single finger in. "Hey! Stop that!" 

The ropes are really tight and the friction is burning my skin. It's better not to move for now.

The unusual feeling is uncomfortable and gross. His every movement made my body jolt.

After a while, the pain goes away and he has added an additional two fingers in, making a total of three inside. Just as I  was getting used to the feeling, he curled his fingers upwards hitting the unknown spot inside. "Ach!" 

It seem to have made him stop his moments and I slowly looked up at him. His gaze had changed, he looks more insane than ever. His smile is wide and his eyes pierced into my soul. Feeding off the fear showing in my eyes, he started to move again and hit the bundle of nerves over and over while stroking my penis. "P-Please stop this!"

The pleasure is overwhelming and driving me insane, curling my toes and rolling my eyes back. Soon, I shot my cum on my stomach and letting it roll down while closing my eyes resting, thinking it was all over.

But.

I opened my eyes to see him already preparing. He took out some lube and rubbed it all over his dick. I closed my legs tightly as I realize what he is going to do. 

No way!

He undid the ropes on my leg to gain better access as he raised my legs onto his shoulder. Then, he lined himself against my hole, rubbing the lustful dripping hole before inserting the tip inside. "No! Oww! Don't!" Tears start to form.

"Don't what? Don't stop? I never knew you were into rough sex!" He wickedly slammed his dick into me. My hands grasp onto anything they could as they were tied. My body tensed and tried to ease the pain in any way it could. 

"Hurts! It hurts! Please take it out!" I begged for mercy but that made him harder and he thrust faster. Perhaps he is a sadist? I started crying waterfalls, unable to cope with the pain any further. He looks very content with the face I am making.

"Seeing you in pain makes me want to torture you more!" he looks very psychotic right now.

"I truly love shy guys! They are so helpless! Hah!"