6

what am I doing

----

"Into the shower."

Trembling and walking slowly, every step hurting worst and worsening, I struggled to just go inside the room.

"Hurry up! We've got school today!"

"S-Sorry."

He didn't respond after that as I got into the room and he entered after. "Oh well... We can't use the bathtub since you got a new piercing.

"But you can use the showerhead."

Right after, he stared at me intensely before approaching me. Afraid, I slowly backed up until my back touches the cold solid wall. "What are you backing off for?" His tone isn't loud but isn't calm either. Then, he slammed his fist on the wall close to my face, causing me to flinch.

"Scared?"

Clutching my hands on my chest, I shut my eyes tightly as his other hand slowly goes towards my face.

'click!'

Huh?

Oh. The collar. We wouldn't want the main character to die now, do we?

Waylon casually walked to the counter and placed the collar down. As I turned back around and try to figure out how to turn on the showerhead, he walked past and landed a hard slap across my ass cheeks, causing me to let out a loud yelp as he chuckled and walked away.

Soon enough, the tap turned on and I showered myself. I looked the opposite way from where Waylon was. I could sense him staring at me.

It's so uneasy... After a while, Waylon moved out of the water and made his way to me without me knowing.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me out. That way of carrying someone isn't the most relaxing.

On the way to school, he didn't say a word. The ride was painfully silent and awkward. Perfect for taking a nap.

Taking a nap may not be the best idea or would ever be the best idea. Currently, I am beyond late and the car is locked. When I had woken up, there was a note stuck to my forehead saying not to leave the car or make a ruckus.

At least the Aircon is on.

What am I? Some kind of dog? Whatever floats the boat I guess.

There's nothing much in the car. Just some condoms stored away in the front compartment. The other one had a month-old burger stored in it and the stench is unbearable so I slammed it shut.

I went back to the backseat and laid down, enjoying the Aircon in the hellish hot weather. Just that it gets a little too cold over time and I had to search for items, clinging onto my bag, curling into a ball, basically anything to find warmth.

Cold...

It's on 24 degrees and blowing full speed, making me shiver every second. Until I decided to fall asleep again hiding under my bag.

When I had woken up, I was back in the mansion, getting spooned by none other than Waylon. The warmth is great I'll be honest.

And that's when I know I have Stockholm syndrome.

The thing is... I can't even escape. Where will I go? Back to the hellhole where I can't even afford bread? Or do I live here getting fresh food cooked by the house chefs?

I'll just put up with his torments in exchange for shelter I guess. What can I even do anyways?

I'll accept it. Thinking about what I can do even if I escape... There's nothing.

I couldn't do a thing, so I went back to sleep. His hands slowly crept up to My chest. His sudden movement startled me which caused me to cringe. He moves closer and rubs his dick on my clothed back while his hands twist and flick my nipples.

"If only you could lactate huh... I would've drank every single drop." He dragged his words while mumbling.

He gropes around and squeezes my chest as I endured his torments. Then, he placed his hands on my shoulder and turned me around, lifting my shirt and then sucking on my nipples.

I accidentally let out a yelp and instinctively grabbed his hair trying to pull him away. However, he remains fixed. As I kept resisting, the treatments got rougher, resulting in him biting down hard on my chest. He does the same to the other nipple while groping my whole body.

After enduring for a few minutes, all his movements stopped.

Huh?

It seems he has fallen asleep. Dull.

----

My chest feels hot...

I woke up feeling something heavy laying on me. Suspicious, I lifted up the blanket to find no one other than him, still sucking on my chest. "Morning love." I ignored him and it irritated him a lot. He pinched hard on my swollen nipple, "Ow! I'm sorry!"

"Good. Now, stay here."

He got off me and went to a drawer, pulling out something from it. It turns out, it's a nipple clamp. "C'mere." I got off and went to where he is standing, feeling uneasy about what he planned to do. He twisted the spring till its tight before proceeding to place them on my chest.

It hurts so much!

"W-Waylon... I can't stand it! Take it off please!" Displeased, "Don't remove it until I get home." It's a good thing he's leaving me here. These will definitely be visible if I went out. "Right. I'm off, give me a kiss."

Huh?! Me? Give you a kiss? Never!

He wrapped his hand around my torso and pulled me forward, kissing me roughly. "Bye darling! Don't miss me too much" When he turned, I quickly pulled my middle finger to him. As if he had telepathy, he turned immediately suspecting something is wrong.

I failed to turn on time and he saw it. "I was only planning to put nipple clamps. Seems like you need more of these toys."

He pushed me onto the bed, taking out a chasity cage and a anal plug. He locked my dick and inserted the plug in.

The plug is different than every other ones. It's self thrusting. It feels worst than uncomfortable.

"Oh and, here you go." He tossed over a see through lingerie dress.

"And what am I supposed to do with this?"

"Wear it duh."

Die

A/n
Forgot this existed oops

I tried anal sex. Felt like I was taking a shit