9

A/N READERS NEW NAME IS SAM YALL

Huh? What does he want?

"I won't go too far this time. I promise. Just relax~." I probably shouldn't be trusting what he says... It's not like I have a choice anyways.

I gulped as I was restrained to the bed and blindfolded. It reminds me of the first time. It's a good thing I'm not gagged this time... Not that he will comply with my pleas but...

It's just a little bit better. While blindfolded, my senses heightened a bunch. His whispers, his touch... Everything is sensitive.

Waylon started playfully teasing me using a feather, lightly swiping against my genital

"It's so painfully slow for me... I always used to go fast."

He's talking to himself, mentioning how hard it was to stop himself from fucking me now. I couldn't care about his feelings enough.

"Y'know... I heard that guys could squirt if you tease the tip."

Fuck. Was that the reason why he tied me up before exposing his plot?

"-And we're gonna try that today."

He lubed his hands, gripping my wiener and stroking it with care. Gradually speeding up. Waylon then moved his other hand down, rubbing lube on the ring of muscle then plunging his fingers in.

It's so gentle... It's almost like he's not the same person. Help... At this rate, I will drown in pleasure.

I could feel everything, his hand sliding on my pp, his tongue on my chest, his fingers... All over me. Then, something cold and solid touched my tip.

What is that?

Swirling around my tip, it got closer and closer to my urethra. Only then did I realize what it was as it slid inside.

"Ugh! It hurts!"

Nothing responded, just constant pushing of the plug mixed in with silent snickering. Squirming in place, I tried to find a way to relieve the pain temporarily, yet it only resulted in more pain.

With my legs tied in spiral futomomo and spread, I could barely move. "It's almost all in~" I could feel the rod reaching so deep inside my urethra, every move being painful.

"There we go!"

Ow!

As I was recovering from the pain, a vibrating sound rose, moving from ear to ear, the sound going back and forth.

Until it reached the urethra rod. It touched the tip sticking out, sending vibrations through my cock. "How's that? Feel like cumming already?"

I could feel myself getting close to my orgasm, going to explode. However, at the very end, Waylon moved the vibrator away.

"It's tough to hold it so..."

He slid a cock ring around my dick, controlling the waves through the remote. "Much better." He slides his fingers out, replacing them with a small self-thrusting dildo. Turning on the vibrating cock ring, he picked up the wand vibrator he used earlier.

Doing the same, he used it to rub onto the plug. Having denied orgasms lead to an increase in sensitivity, making my body feel more pleasure than before.

"Oh! It's snack time! Be a good boy until I come back."

Shocked by his response, I immediately called out to him. "No! Stay! Please!" He walked over to pat my head. "Such a needy princess... Don't worry, I'll be sure to pamper you later."