4

A/N
I save dick by giving it cpr
I am in misery

Mc pov

I want to die, man. See that window there? I'll jump out without reluctance.

Ever since I was taken hostage, I can't talk back at all. Everything else is normal, I still go to school. After that, like a slave, I have to go back with him. "Listen. Only Sunday is your rest day."

Yeah yeah like I care.

Often, I ignore what he says. But there's always a punishment for it. The vibrator frequency went higher.

I tugged on his arm silently begging him to stop. "It's too late for that now. Deal with it."

On the car ride, he turned it up to max unexpectedly. My body couldn't handle it and had to lie down on the seats.

"Pl-Please stop i-it! I c-can't!! Hn!" my horrified expression the moment I saw him smiling demonically. Not a single hint of remorse.

Ah... This guy... Is a complete psychopath! I have to escape as soon as possible!

I covered my mouth with my hand and bit down on my finger to not make a sound. Him being displeased turned it all the way up to the maximum to the point I had to roll around the backseat.

Teardrops ran off my face due to the insane pleasure and pain of not being able to release.

Having to endure it all until we got back. However, he wasn't letting me off that easily. He purposely drove the wrong way countless times and when he's had his fun, he decided to stop at a restaurant, go and have a meal with me trapped in his car.

"Ngh...It fucking hurts..."

Over time, he turned it to patterns, suddenly activating it and stopping it, catching me off guard. Finally, he returns back. "Enjoyed the vibrations?"

Soon enough, he finally went back home. Walking behind him, I felt his arm go around my shoulder and pulled me next to him. Slowly, his hand lowered down until he's gripping my cheeks. It went on until we arrived in his room. Unable to handle it anymore, I pulled on his shirt. "T-Take the vibrator out." He barely acknowledged my request and flopped onto the bed. 

"Come here." Hoping that he would do the bare minimum, I approached him, sitting on the bed. He said nothing and pulled me to his chest, arms locked around my back. "Beg for it." 

Ugh...

"Plea-" 

"Hey... Earlier, you shouted at me. So, why should I?" I couldn't respond to his question. He removed his arms from my back and pushed me off the bed before going to the cabinet to retrieve a few items. 

Waylon came back with a rabbit headband, blindfold and a plug... That has a circle pom pom on it. "Perfect for you." He puts the equipments on and only allowed me to crawl. Unexpectedly, something touched my face. 

It smells bad... It's probably his dick am I right?

Absolutely! "Don't use your hands." Judging by what he said, he just wants a blowjob. I licked the sides, avoiding the tip as much as I can. "You know what, let me help you." He held my face still and slid his dick into my mouth. "Mmm!"

As usual, he does whatever he wishes without a single care. Then, he pulls out.

"Not in the mood anymore." Was all he said before walking into the bathroom.

This is my chance!

I took out the toys, put my clothes back on and dashed straight for the unlocked door. It was a whole maze here as I've only been allower in his room and nowhere else.