8

A/N WOOOOO he's alive now

I went to the bathtub, stepped inside, and cried. I lay in the tub, not wanting to share a bed with my enemy. I feel so violated. So disgusted to the point I am unable to explain or express it. It hurts. Heartbeats fast, breathing ragged.

I hugged my knees to myself, keeping as much warmth as possible.

I'm so exhausted.

My eyelids got heavy, and slowly, they closed.

3rd person pov

As Waylon woke up to the empty bed, he panicked instantly. Worried, he got up and went to the bathroom. Luckily, he's just sleeping in there. "Ugh. Why won't he ever submit? And I have a bed for a reason."

Being tired right after waking up, Waylon was too dizzy to make his muscles work. He strolled to the sink, splashing water on his face allowing him to wake up temporarily. Waylon carried him out of the tub, then laid him down on the bed before going out.

Currently, it's almost 2 am. He jogged to the school, inspecting the gate before casually climbing over it. The doors to the school were locked shut. But the window isn't. So, he pushed the window slightly, and off it goes. Climbing in, he walked to the teacher's office, turned on all the lights, and relaxed there.

There were snacks there that were free to take. He ate, then snoozed away, forgetting what he was there for.

----

"Hey! I told you not to go into the teacher's lounge anymore!"

Annoyed, Waylon woke up, tired. He moved off and out of the office as the teachers stared at him in surprise. "Did he take the wrong medicine or something? This is the first time he ever listened."

"I know right?"

He went on the whole day sleeping in his classes. Either that or skipping class and going to the canteen. He's been zoning out all day. Staring at the food and doing nothing. "Everyone theres a new student in class..."

"- Hey!"

Waylon snapped out of it. "H-Huh? What?"

"I kept calling you but you didn't respond!"

"Awh my bad dude. I heard you just fine your voice is just annoying."

"Bro fuck you! But anyways, we're finally going on a field trip! You joining?"

"Eh... Probably."

"Cool. Bye."

Dry ass. Wait... Field trip... Gotta tell him.

1st person pov

I'm back on the bed...

I woke up to the bright sun shining in the room, making me blind.

Thanks a lot, sun.

I looked around, glad that I'm alone. Walking out of the room, dozens of closed doors stretched past the hallway. Each door has text on it. The guest room, guest bathroom... Etc.

I stood in front of a door called the game room.

I have always wanted to try it.

Without a second thought, I burst the door open. The room is filled with every console and every oculus that was ever made.

I need to be quick.

I took the white headset, adjusted it to my size, and wore it. "Heavy..." It dragged my skin down, making me readjust every 5 seconds. After a good 10 minutes, finally.

What to play... Oh! Job simulator! I've always wanted to play that!

In virtual reality, I kept throwing things at the bot and playing the games. Soon, a while turned into an hour. Fighting fake people is fun. The music was loud, distracting me from the real world.

I've never felt so happy before. So excited till my ears went deaf to the open door. It was only after I took off the headset and cleaned up then I noticed him.

I went pale, my headache setting in and frightened. "Woah. Don't be so tense, I never said you couldn't walk around. C'mere."

Doubtful, I strode forward while I was on guard. He swung his arm around my shoulder, leading me around the place.

"You can explore y'know. I'm not that strict." he directed us to the garden, where the fruits and vegetables are produced.

"You can do anything. Other than running away. You learned that the last time didn't you? Or maybe I should pull a sangwoo action on you."

I trembled. I can't imagine lovingly life being unable to walk. He sensed my fear, taking advantage of it. Speaking close to my ear, "So, promise me. If you don't run, I'd never need to confine you. I don't want to do that to you either."

He swirled his tongue in my ear, licking down to my neck. "It hurts me to do that. You know I love you right?" Taking out a piece of candy, he stuffs his mouth.

Having never been loved, I was swayed by the obvious fake words. But even if it's a lie, I'd still like to pretend it's real.

"... Yes."

He shifted his hand from my shoulder, tracing to my cheek and turning my face to his. "That's my good boy." Licking my mouth, he sticks his tongue in pushing the candy into my mouth.

----

I sat on a couch, watching 'White Chicks'. Thankfully, Waylon is in the game room attending to his monitor. I looked toward the maid observing me, considering if I should ask for food or not.

Okay, you got this. Can I have something to eat? Can I have something to eat? Calm down and ask.

"Uhm? Can I eat?" The maid looked confused but complied. After she left, I had to hide my inner shame. A plate with salad and a crustless sandwich was given to me.

I ate in silence, feeling awkward from the exchange. After the movie, it auto-played to another movie based on a dog. I was so immersed in it. Dogs are such cute creatures.

Stuck in a loop of cuteness, my heart bursts to see the main character's father throwing the dog out as the son used the money for medicine instead of lottery tickets.

Two hands snuck from behind, catching me off guard and pinching both my cheeks. "You like dogs?"

"Mm.."

He let go of my cheeks, placing his hand on my shoulder and resting his head on my hair. Jumping over the couch, he lay his head on my lap, using his phone.

I feel uneasy.

All of a sudden, I felt something touch my groin. "There was something I always wanted to try..."

A/N

Give me more kinks to write