7

A/n   aint paying 60 for grammarly

"Alright, rest well darling! Because you won't at night." With that, he took off.

I'd much rather be nude than wear a female's lingerie.

"He's not home... He won't notice if I take the toys off right?"

I started carefully with the nipple clamps. I was slowly pressing down on the handle and removing it, doing the same with the other. A sense of relief washed over me as soon as the sensation left my body.

Should I look for hiding spots?

I checked under the bed to see if I could fit in only to be blocked by porno magazines. Hiding it would be a problem too.

Maybe setting up a trap? No, I don't have the resources.

I brainstormed about how to stop my ass from getting destroyed but I gave up. There's pretty much nothing I can do to begin with. 

I'm just gonna rest.

I turned on his television, scrolling through the channels. "Oh damn, he has Netflix. I could never. Ooooh, he has Disney plus too?" I clicked on Disney Plus, the first movie to come up is Home Alone. 

"Christmas is here already?" Sure feels like it. Watching the movie, It seems pretty interesting. The only hard thing is keeping track of the time. I've been in that school long enough to know when he's dismissed. But at the same time, I'll still have to be cautious. It's not like they care if he leaves school early. I constantly check outside to be safe. 

While watching, someone knocks on the door before entering. I immediately cover myself with the blanket as I watch the stranger enter the room. It's a maid with a food tray. She silently pushes the tray to me and pulls out an over-bed table, sliding it just above my legs, then putting the food on it and lifting the food cover. 

It's steak. But luxurious. She puts down tissue paper and the utensils before leaving wordlessly. It smells nice. The scent of butter and the smell of me being unable to afford this food. "Should I just stay here?"

I picked up the utensil and proceeded to devour the steak while watching the screen. 

Ahhh, the life I could never have. I'm somehow starting to enjoy it if it wasn't for someone tormenting me.

The scene where Kevin was in a play and the two people behind him putting the fake candle behind Kevin's ears was hilarious. And the scene after where he knocks down the entire thing. The low-quality screaming is just perfect. Chef's kiss.

I enjoyed the moment while I still could. As soon as I finished my food, the door opened silently. It's the same maid who served the food.

Thinking hard about it, it just seems off. How does she know when I finished eating my food?

Does this room have a camera? Odd. I don't see one in the corners.

Scouring hard, to no avail. There's nothing at all. Or perhaps I made too much noise?

I went back to bed, feeling weary after dining. I turned the television off and dozed off.

----

"Do you think we should take him up?"

"Nah, let's surprise him!"

Hm? Who's talking?

"Oh, never mind then. He's awake."

Huh?

I wake up to Waylon and his friends.

"Oh dear... You didn't wear the lingerie and you took off the toys..."