Shot 1: The Ditched Date

"What's happening guys?", Omkara barged into Shivaay's cabin looking at the two people standing with their backs facing each other.

Annika slammed her hand on the glass table, "Ask your friend Om!", making Shivaay turns around.

Om turns to Shivaay for an explanation but he very well knew what will be his next step.

Shivaay quickly scurried to her took her hands from the table, "Why do you always do that Sweetheart? It'll hurt you! Can't you understand?" He checked the hands which got red.

She pulled her hands from his grip, "And why can't understand that not to plan dates if you can't make up to them?"

"Baby, I got busy with the Japanese Delegates", he explained.

Annika crossed her arms across her chest and opened her eyes widely, "Oh really?" to which he nodded. "Even I was busy with my clients Shivaay, still I dropped my meeting and came just because you had a heart to go on date."

"So that's the only issue?", Om asked who was now sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

Seeing the phone, Annika's anger reached it's peak. She walks to Om and snatched his phone and threw it at one of the corners of the huge cabin, "Don't you dare use these fucking phones again, at least now in front of me."

"It's no more in the state of being used Annika", Om said calmly. He is no more surprised at her habit of breaking phones which she got from Shivaay while they were dating from past three years.

Shivaay chuckled at Om's comment earning a glare of his dangerous girlfriend.

"You know what Om, this is for the fifth time he is ditching the date which is organized by him.", Annika told angrily.

"Poor Annika, I am with you!", Om told and kept his hand around Annika's shoulder.

"And guess what, the cherry on the top is when I called him he said I'am busy baby, shall call later and after calling for the second time, I heard that The number you are trying to call is currently switched off!", she huffed.

Shivaay was silently listing to her words. Some how, she was right. He always ditches the date, thanks to him being a workaholic. "Sweetheart, trust me, it was unintentional"

"I am not buying it!", she looked at him before walking towards the huge glass window.

"So that doesn't mean that you'll break up!", Om yelled.

"But he doesn't care for me anymore Om!", Annika rebelled.

"I don't want this breakup thing at all. But she is quite adamant this time.", Shivaay said calmly.

"Annika, jokes apart, I am with you, but you can sort out the issue no? And why are you behaving like a pregnant women with mood swings. Wait, what, Shivaay, did you make her pregnant?", Om asked bewildered.

"Of-course not Om!", Annika scowled.

Shivaay gulped listening to his words. He looked at his calender. "Fhat the Fuck! Baby you are PMsing right? I am sorry", Shivaay said softly.

Annika smiled sarcastically at him and again turns away.

"Shivaay, is that even a thing to remember?", Om asked.

"Everything related to my baby is worth remembering!", he winked.

"If you can't sort the issue, then just break up guys and stop wasting my time!" Om suggested inviting his death.

Annika and Shivaay looked at each other and then turned to Om. Slowly, they walked toward him and he gulped, realizing the blunder he just created. They approached him if a predator approaches his prey. Once totally in front of him,

"What did you just say?", Annika punched on Om's chest.

"Aooo!", he squealed and rubbed the area on which she just him.

"How dare you Om!", Shivaay gave him another punch.

"Only we have a right to talk about our breakups and your job is to convince us to not do so", Annika punched his arms.

Soon, both of them nearly brought Om near him death by beating him hard, in a friendly way. After good ten minutes, they stopped.

"Haa, Shivaay, my anger just got melted!", Annika said smiling.

"Thank god, baby listen!", he told and pulled her closer.

"Yes Shiv?"

"Me and you are going for a holiday to Bora-Bora, next week for you birthday. Go, shop and pack your bags.", he announced.

Annika squealed in joy after listening to his words, "Bora-Bora, just you and me. Thank You Shiv. I love you!"

"I love you too sweetheart!", he told before taking her into a kiss.

Om was constantly starring them. Again, its not new to him. Even, he had caught them at the verge of making out at her home while her parents were out. Comparatively, the kiss is nothing in front of that.

After few minutes, Annika breaks the kiss, "But who'll convince Mom and Dad?", she asked.

Both starred each other, smiled sheepishly and then turn to the frowning face in front of them, "Om!", they yelled and take Om in a hug.

"I hate you guys!", Om tried to get up.

"We love you too Om!", Shivaay and Annika hugged him tighter.

Hit the vote button if you like it!