Shot 12: Mood Swings

Situation: Annika is pregnant and her mood swings are on full pace.

Annika was lying in the bed holding her six months old baby bump. She had turned quite chubbier and grumpy during these months. Today, her avataar was of sadness. She was annoyed too.

"Baby, can you see the time? Your Dad is still not home. He promised to arrive early today but see, he only loves his office and not us. He is too bad. I don't like him", she complained to her baby and pouted. She feels a kick in her stomach and gapes her mouth,"Haw! Did you feel bad when I said bad about Dad? Both are in the same team!", she got more pissed.

She hears the sound of door opening and looks up to find her husband walking in with a cheeky smile. He had his office bag in his hand which he kept on the table. She turned her face to the other side making it obvious for him to understand the emotions of his wife.

He came and took a seat beside her and kept his hand in her abdomen, "Baby, looks like your mom is angry"

They again feel a kick. The baby only responds in the matter of his or her father, "Then tell Mom that your Dad is sorry"

She smiled a bit but again turned her face into a serious expression, "Baby, tell Dad that Mom is not forgiving him so easily. He'd break his promise"

He held her hand from his another hand while his other hand still rested on the bump, "Baby, tell you Mom that Dad had an important meeting today otherwise he would have arrived earlier"

"Baby, tell you Dad that Mom is no more angry. She had forgiven him. Anyways, he loves us a lot", she still faced the other side.

He gave a victorious smile. Thankfully, his wife is not in a mood to fight, "Baby, tell Mom that Dad is saying Thank You. But all three if us will be going to spend tomorrow's day together", he kissed the baby bump multiple times.

"Sirf baby ko hii kiss kiya", she murmured slowly but it was audible to him.

"So you too want a kiss?", he smirked.

She looked at him, "Yes, I do", she said in a childish voice.

He laughed and pulled her cheeks, "Aww! You're too cute, Jaan"

She frowned again, "Firse cute? I have told you multiple time to not call me cute!"

He laughed again, "You're cute. My cutie pie"

She was totally pissed now, "What the hell Shivaay! Ever since I have hot pregnant, you only call me cute, very cute, cutie pie, how cute. Stop it", she crossed her arms.

"Ain't cute beautiful?"

"No, cute is just cute", she told.

"Fine, you're not cute", he thought to not mess with her.

"Haw? Am I not even cute now?", she yelled.

"Aree cute bolo toh problem naa bolo toh problem. What should I saw now?", he got confused.

"Kuch mat bolo aap", she started blabbering nonsence yet again. To stop her, he placed his lips over hers. She was agitated at first but started responding slowly. They sucked each other's lips devouring the taste. They moved away after some time.

"Is it okay now?", he asked.

"Are you teasing me?", she passed a questioning look.

He raised his hands in air surrendering, "I don't have guts to tease you Mrs. Oberoi"

She just hugged him tightly keeping her hands around his waist. He smiled and caged her in his arms.

"You must me hungry na? Go and get freshen up. I'll bring the food", she said.