Shot 6 : A Day Well Argued

"The chits are ready. I'll pick one", Annika took out a yellow chit from the glass bowl.

Shivaay stood there, giving an anxious look. "What is it?"

Annika smiled and opened the chit, "Sports!". It made her smile more widely.

Shivaay was happy too. Suddenly, their wide smiling faces turned stern.

"Soccer!", yelled Annika. She crossed her legs and took place on the while couch.

"Baseball!", yelled Shivaay. He too takes place on the couch, crossing his legs facing her.

"I was the one who picked the chit, so I'll decide!", she scowled.

"Exactly, you picked the chit and the game will be decided by me!", he argued back.

"It was my idea to decide the routine of Sunday via the chits!", she took a sip from the coffee mug which stood on the table.

"Last time also we went to watch Football on your insistence!", he grabbed the mug from her hand and took a sip. "It's too sweet"

"And you're too bitter. Anyways, the Football thing was back in India and our other friends wanted to watch it too. Only you were the one who wanted to watch Cricket!", she told and snatched the coffee mug from him.

"Annika, I am telling you na, please Baseball", he requested trying to get the mug from her.

She pulled the mug back, "It's mine. Go and make another one for yourself and I wanna go and watch Soccer. It's my favourite team's match."

"I don't know how to make one. And it's my favourite team's Baseball match too.", he said calmly.

"Then go and learn to make one! And why do these people have to keep the Soccer as well as the Baseball match together on the same day and that too at the same time?", she complained.

*********

In the afternoon, after continuous argument of three hours.

"I have a idea!", he jumped excitedly.

"What?"

"Let's chuck the idea of Sports. We can go for any other thing.", he told.

"Fine, now you pick the chit!", she handed over the bowl to him.

He smiled and picked a pink chit from the bowl. He opened it slightly, "Series at Home!"

"Yippie, I wanted it!", she said enthusiastically.

"Even I wanted the same!", he said cheerfully.

Again, the happy faces turned stern in a go.

He opened his mouth to say something but she showed her palm to him.

"I know, we are gonna argue again but we need energy for it right? Half an hour break, let's continue after that!", she told.

"Ya, even I am hungry!", he layed his head back on the support of the couch.

"Let me bring sandwiches!", she got up and barged in the kitchen.

They had their lunch, without arguing.

Annika looks at her watch, "5 4 3 2 1, start!"

"Money Heist!", he told first.

"I knew it! Friends!", she told back.

"You have already watched it a lot of times!", he argued.

"Even you have watched the Heist thing thrice already.", she told back.

"You have also watched Friends thrice already!", he smirked.

She made a dull face but lighted it up again, "You had watched the Heist thing on last Saturday too when I was in Bangalore!", she said with a smirk.

"Memory Tape", he murmured. "So what, you were not present here. So my wish, I can watch anything! And it's Money Heist, M O N E Y H E I S T, don't spoil the name!", he pointed his finger at her.

"So today, it's my wish, we are gonna watch Friends!", she took the remote.

"Lets go for another series. A thriller", he snatched the remote from her.

She pulled the remote back, "Rom-Com!", she pressed the button of the remote. To her surprise, it didn't work. "Ab isko kya ho gaya!", she banged the remote on the couch. She turns beside, listening to some sort of sounds.

He was whistling and smirking at the same time. He was fidgeting the something in hand. The cell.

Her mouth opened widely at the view, "What the Fuck, you took the cell!". She gets up to catch him but he was quick enough to run before that

"Shivaay give it back!", she yelled and threw a cushion towards him.

"T H R I L L E R", he threw the cushions on the floor to block her way.

**********

In the evening, both threw themselves on the couch again unaware of the location of the remote as well as the cell.

"Plan C, pick another chit", he told breathing heavily.

"But before that, Coffee!"

She got up after the coffee session and took the bowl and picked a blue chit. "Food Outside!"

"Vegan Dragon!", he told.

Her eyes opened widely and mouth gaped, "Smoker's Chain! From when did you started liking Vegan Dragon?"

He got up from the couch, "And from where did you started liking Smoker's Chain?"

She too got up, "I asked fist!"

"I went to Vegan's for the first time with Subham!", he told smiling slyly.

"And I went to Smoker's with Swastika!", she smiled slyly too.

"You didn't even touched a single dish there when you went with me!", he asked.

"Same was the case with you Mr. Oberoi!", she folded her arms under her chest.

"Oh really Mrs. Oberoi?", he smirked.

"Why are you smirking?", she asked confusingly.

He walks closer to her picked her from her hips.

She wrapped her legs around him in reflex. "What are you trying to do Shivaay?", she asked bewildered.

"Make-out!", he whispers huskily in her ear

"No!", she spoke sternly as he walks to the bedroom.

"Today, we didn't had any winner in any fight! So here also, we won't be having any winner too. I know you want the same", he made her lay on the bed and hovered her.

She smirked, "But I am gonna win this round!"

"I am not gonna let you win!", he grabbed her waist.

"You don't have any option Shivaay. I am on my periods!", she pushed him and laughed.

While he was still trying to figure out things!