Shot 7 : Order

"Annika yaar, that's not fair!", whined Shivaay.

"Everything is fair in love and war Shivaay!", replied Annika.

Shivaay opened his eyes widely, "Love? Seriously? I am your husband and I should be your love, not that person!".

"Ya I admit, and I consider you as my husband but that doesn't mean that I can't have a crush on anyone!", Annika rolled her eyes.

Shivaay crossed his arms across his chest, "Oh really? Tell me then, what's the difference between your husband Shivaay Singh Oberoi and your crush Nakuul Mehta?"

"He is sweet and cute but you are totally bagad billa and badtameez!", she spat back.

"Don't forget thay you were the one who proposed this bagad billa mad badtameez and all to marry you!", he spoke in his defence.

"Fine fine, now shut and lemme concentrate. Don't break the flow", Annika turned her eyes back to the television screen.

"Never kiss your best friend! Hunn, is that even a thing to watch!", he murmured.

"Will you shut up?", she spoke as her eyes were still glued to the screen.

He rolled his eyes and exited the hall, and goes to back to his room.

Some time later, at the lunch hour, he walks back to the hall only to find Annika's focus still on the screen.

"Annika, I am ordering lunch for me. We you have something?", he asked scrolling through his phone.

"No Shivaay! Order for youself!", she told.

"As you wish for"

After sometime, he came back to hall. She was still engrossed in television. He rolled his eyes, "Anni?"

"Hmm?"

"My food will be there in a while. I am going to take a shower so will you collect it?", he asked.

"Ya"

"I have already paid"

"Okay!", she told.

Therefore, Shivaay goes to take shower and Annika was still glued to the couch.

He comes back and the scene made him mad, "Fhat the Wuck!"

"Oh you came! This sandwich is awesome and I have paid the delivery boy!", she told smiling.

"You have paid?", he asked bewildered.

"Obviously, they give food in exchange for money na. And didn't you order something you?", she asked without looking at him.

"Nyah, I ordered just for you!", he told.

"Thanks, I love you!", focus still on the screen.

"Mad Women!"

Hit the vote button if you like it!