Shot 5 : Husband turned Helper

It was a bright chirpy Friday morning. Two beautiful souls were sleeping cuddling each other. They were a couple. Husband and Wife. The man, being a light sleeper woke up first. He opened his blue eyes and smiled widely at his wife, who was sleeping peacefully like a child, with mouth slightly open.

He patted his wife's cheek, "Hey Annie! Wake up girl, you have an office to attend."

"Five more minutes Shiv.", she told, eyes still close.

"Jaan, its seven-thirty!", he told.

Annika tossed up on the bed and looked at the clock, "What the hell is this Shivaay. First you don't lemme sleep at night and now, you didn't even wake me up on time. I have a meeting to attend at eight-thirty!", she yelled.

Shivaay gaped his mouth, "Baby you very well know that you came back from Delhi yesterday only and that oo after a week. So I am not the one to be blamed!"

"Shut up Shivaay!", she scowled. She wrapped the blanket around her body and stepped down from the bed.

"Aacha listen!", he told and she turned.

"Ji?"

He took slow steps towards her, "Now that you are already running late, why don't we go for a round more?", he winked.

"Shivaay, are you out of your senses?", she punched his chest.

"I promise, just a quickie!"

She pushed him to the bed and ran towards the washroom making him chuckle.

*****

When Annika came out after taking a bath, Shivaay had already took one using the another bathroom. Since, it's an off for him that day, he was in his casual T-Shirt and Shorts.

"You have changed a lot Shiv!", she told.

"I know, but in what sense are you speaking that today?", he handed her a mug of coffee.

"The person I used to know didn't had even a single pair of casuals in his wardrobe and now, you are yourself wearing one!", she took a sip from the mug.

"Cause my baby likes that!", he winked.

They had their breakfast hurridly as she was running late.

While he dropped her to the mansion's door, she remembered something.

"Baby, I have told Khanna to drop you cause I know that you won't drive in a speed less than that of a bullet train when you're late.", he told.

She smiled at him. He always takes care of her like he is treating his baby.

"Shiv,", she held his face in her palms.

He gazed her, "What is this women trying to do", he thought.

"Ya baby?", he asked.

"Vo na, today, today Sara won't be coming. So can you-------", she told but he disturbed her in between.

"No no no Baby!", He stepped back.

"Please na Shiv, just laundary, mopping, dusting and utensils!", she pouted.

"Just?", he told amusingly.

"Ya, just",she said simply.

He shaked his head.

"Fine, then don't do. Tomorrow is mine as well as your's holiday. Don't ask me why I called Sara. You were the one who asked me not to let her enter the house on Saturday and Sundays. Why? Cause you didn't want any one to disturb us. Sara will do the things tomorrow!", she said and took a few steps towards the car.

He realised the thing. He can't let any one and by any one, it means anyone disturb them. Saturdays and Sundays are theirs. Just theirs. No Sara, No Khanna, not anyone else. He pulled her towards him.

"I'll do it!", he spoke.

Her eyes glistered with happiness. She kissed his cheek. "Thank you Shiv! Love you!"

"Love you too!", he smiled.

"Ek aur baat, please do the sheets as well as the drapes and curtains.", she told and rushed towards the car and Khanna drove off in a jiffy.

"This woman is crazy, am I her husband or a helper!", he rolled his eyes.

A message beeped in his phone, "Husband as well as Helper", it read. He smiled. "Mad woman!"

Hit the vote button if you like it!