Soulmates week part 4

J.

J.

That is the only thing I can think right now. The letter J.

Today is soulmate week day 4. What happens today is your soulmates first initial will appear in your head.

J.

I step out of bed and get ready for school.

J.

J.

J.

I know a few people with the first initial J. There's James, Jacob, Jack, Jocelyn, and Jax.

Jax, James and Jacob are the only ones that haven't found their soulmate and all off the have a brown soulmate eye. There are other people I know with the first initial J. Just give me a second to remember.

"Hey Gilly." I hear a voice say. "It's me. I'm back to tell you how I know who your soulmate is. My mom wanted me back for dinner before I could tell you last time."

I see a girl appear in front of me. The same girl from yesterday. I step back a few times.

How did she appear so suddenly? I think.

"The name's Kit. I can travel between time and space. That's how I appeared out of pretty much nowhere." the girl, Kit, says.

"Okay... that's interesting. Can you tell me how you know my soulmate? It's kind of creepy how you know. Did Miri tell you?" I ask Kit.

Kit laughs and then disappears. I freeze. Where did she go?! Where does she keep going?!

"Sorry about that, I had to sort laundry for my mom." I hear a voice behind me say. I let out a small scream and jump. I turn to see Kit standing there.

"Sorry! I thought I'd end up in front of you again. Shows how much I know about my powers I guess." Kit says with a nervous laugh.

I stare at her blankly for a second then open my mouth to speak but she cuts me off.

"Colored contacts?" Kit asks.

"What?"

"Are you wearing colored contacts?"

"One, how did you..."

"What color is it really?"

"Oh, it's ummm....."

"Don't even think about lying to me."

"I wasn't!"

"Lies!" Kit fakes looking hurt as she says this. "I think I know what color it is."

"Don't tell anyone! Please! It will ruin everything!" I tell Kit as calm as ever.
(Me: Lies.)

"I won't tell anyone. I haven't even told the reader!" Kit says.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing!" Kit yells.

What did she say? Did she say reader?
(Me: What have I done?)

"Crap!" Kit yells, then she takes something out of her pocket. She opens a pouch and blows it in my face. The world starts to go dark.

"I'm so sorry." I hear Kit say, right before I fall unconscious.

Me: Hey, so.... I apologize but Gilly will not remember anything that happened in this chapter, she will only remember her soulmates first initial. She will wake up tomorrow for the next day of soulmate week, but we can't have her breaking the 4th barrier... yet.