Flashmob

Me: This has nothing to do with Soulmates Week.

I open my eyes and look at the clock. 9:30 pm. I jump out of bed and shake Maxine awake.

"Come on! We have to go meet up with the others now or we'll be late!" I whisper.

Maxine and I run down the hall as quietly as possible, avoiding the mirrors as best we can. We reach the Pegasus stables and find the rest of the gang there. Jack, Jocelyn and Hayley look unimpressed with our little plan but we're making them come anyway.

"Did you bring them?" I ask AG.

"Yup." AG says, pulling a bag out of her pocket. She reaches into the bag and hands me a strange-looking stick.

I smile widely and feel my excitement go through the roof. I carefully bend the stick until I hear a soft snap! The stick begins to glow where I bent it. Glow sticks.

Ollie let's out a laugh and we all shush him.

"Ready?" I ask while taking a roll of tape out of my pocket.

"Absolutely." my friends say, grabbing glow sticks.

A few minutes later we all have glow sticks taped on us, from our faces (don't ask) to our shoes.

"Let's go." I say, leading the gang to the large yard of FTRS. It's 12:00. Perfect. Let the prank begin.

Ollie puts a boom box on the ground and turns it up to full volume.

"THREE, TWO, ONE!" I yell and Ollie turns on the boom box.

The Cupid Shuffle fills the yard and we begin to dance.

Here we are, the heroes of Enchantasia, giving a whole new meaning to the word "flashmob".

Me: I would like to thank everyone for all the support. If you want to be mentions in one of my books just tell me which one, what gender your character is, what you want your character name to be, and how you want your character to act. Your character will probably be in one chapter and then maybe be mentioned again later, but it might not. Thank you again for all of the support!