Love Spell part 3

We walk into our school, keeping an eye out for the girl with the love spells. We don't want to take any chances that she'll mess it up again.

"Alright. We need to get everyone to go to their dorm rooms so that they're safe from the spells." I tell Miri.

Miri tells Flora my plan and soon me and my friends are the only people in the halls.

"Okay, we need to find her so I guess we need... some bait." Jocelyn says, looking over at Jax.

"No! Absolutely not! Never in a million years! No way, no how!" I object immediately.

"It's okay Gilly. He'll be fine. We need someone to be bait." Kayla tells me.

"No! I'll be bait if it's needed that much!" I argue.

"We need it to be the person she wants to fall in love with her. She doesn't want you to fall in love with her but she does want Jax to. Gilly, there is no other way." Maxine explains, calmly.

~5 minutes later~

Annnnd she's back. And chasing my best friend. Again.

"This has got to stop! How did she even escape?!" I yell.

"Stop yelling, start helping!" Jax shouts back.

"Don't tell me what to do! It's your life so it's your problem!" I snap.

I fire off a few stun arrows at the girl, missing each time.

"Stop missing! We need to capture this girl!" Jocelyn yells at me.

"Well then you do something! You can do some magic and make her stop!" I snap again.

"Gilly! Calm down!" AG shouts.

I take a few deep breaths before letting out a long and loud scream.

After a second of everyone just staring at me, the girl starts shooting at Jax again.

"Get behind me!" I say, stepping in front of Jax.

The girl fired off three more of her love spells and I squeeze my eyes shut as each one makes contact.

I feel someone catch me, right before the world goes dark.