Rooftop Writing Prompt #6

"Gillian!"

I turn to see Agatha standing there.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"Where's Samuel?" She asks, looking over my shoulder to see if she can find him.

"You mean the guy you sent to kill me? At the bottom of a river." I answer coldly.

I'm not lying, though she may think that I killed him. I didn't though, WISH has holding cells underneath rivers, oceans, and seas.

"Ouch. Those cost quite a pretty penny. Please be more considerate with my money next time I send an assassin." Agatha frowns.

I roll my eyes.

"Are here just to talk or are you going to fight me?" I ask, getting into a fighting stance.

"If I wanted to fight you myself, I wouldn't send assassins." Agatha points out.

"Why do you want me dead so badly?!" I yell.

"Because you always ruin everything! Every time I do anything, whether it's take over the world, or just take over a town, you always get in my way!" Agatha shouts back.

She takes a few deep breaths, then she turns around, and leaves.

I glare after her.

Of course I stop her from taking over towns! The world wouldn't be the place that people call home if there weren't towns, cities, and counties.

I let out a sigh. The next time she sends an assassin, I'll try harder to get to talk to her again.