Scooters

So, there are these scooters at my school that we use when we have free time in gym class.

And, they're really fun and great... sooo, I think the FTRS kids will like them...

*Gilly's POV*

After 45 minutes of our gym teacher going on and on about health, he finally announces that we get free time for the remaining 15 minutes of class.

I quickly grab two of the scooters we have and sit on them. I have a rope in my hands that we usually use for jump roping.

Jax walks over and grabs the other end of the rope, just like he usually does.

"Go fast!" I instruct.

"What's the magic word Thief?" Jax asks me.

I stare at him for a second and roll my eyes.

"Please." I say.

Jax smiles and then starts pulling the rope and me around.

I hold on tight to the rope as he starts spinning, sending me in circles as well.

I laugh, finally feeling like a kid.

Then the jump rope breaks.

I'm sent flying across the room, almost hitting multiple people who are in my way.

"Cobbler! Porter! No more of this jump rope, scooter stuff! It's too dangerous now!" Our gym teacher calls to us.

Our gym teacher is... nice. He cares about our safety and makes sure we follow the rules.

"Fine." I groan.

I get off the scooters but then I have an idea.

He never said we couldn't stay on the scooters, he just said no ropes.

I lay down on both of the scooters on my stomach. Then I use my hand to push the floor at an angle and I start to spin in circles!

I laugh as I start getting dizzy and soon some of my other friends join me, some of them trying it with 3 scooters which doesn't work as well.

I laugh harder as more people join. Soon there are at least 30 kids spinning on the scooters!

I try to use one scooter as a skateboard and I immediately fall off. I laugh on the ground.

Soon gym class is over and we have to go back to our normal classes. This was fun, I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.