Parade Part 2

"Gilly! Look at this!" I hear someone yell. Lovely. I love it when the first thing I hear in the morning is someone calling for me to see something.

I pull my covers over my head stubbornly. It's too early for this.

"Gilly, you're going to want to see this!" Someone else yells.

Then someone steals my blanket. Cold air rushes over me. I sit up and glare at the person that has stolen my blanket. Oh, never mind. It was a goose. Peaches. That's even worse.

"What do you want?" I sigh, reluctantly getting out of bed and walking to where Maxine and Kayla are.

"Read this."

I take the scroll from them and almost drop it. What is that?!

"No. They're lying. They're lying!"

"Look at the picture, Gilly."

No. Oh no. This is my fault! This is all my fault! I shouldn't have-

Shouldn't have what?

Well I shouldn't have done something! This is all my fault!

No it isn't. Why are you so eager to blame yourself for everything? There's nothing you could have done to prevent this.

There is! I could have stayed in my dorm! I could have pretended to be sick! I could have... could have...

This isn't your fault. You couldn't have done any of that. Jax would have been sad or upset. You don't want that. You love him.

STOP SAYING THAT! I don't love him!

Stop denying it.

But it's true!

No it isn't.

Aren't you supposed to be on my side?! You're in my head!

You'll thank me later.

"I-I... How?!"

"Did you read all of it?"

I glare at the scroll, waiting for the words and picture to change, but it all stays the same.

Our prince's heart, finally stolen?

At the parade on —/—/—— Gillian Cobbler and Jaxon Porter were seen together on a float. Halfway through, they switched sides and the photo below was taken. I'm no expert on the subject, but the look on Jaxon's face definitely looks like the face of a man in love.
There have been rumors going around about or hero and our prince, but this might be the thing to confirm those rumors. No one can know for sure, but based on the photo, I'd have to say that at least Jaxon has fallen in love. Jilly might just become a reality.
More information to come.

[Image]

This can't be real. I'm dreaming. Somebody wake me up.

"Gilly?"

"I have to go."

I rush out of the room, still in my pajamas. I don't care at this point. What is happening with my life?

Where is he? Where is he?! I have to talk to him!

I stop running and look around. As I look to the right, something runs into me. Well, someone.