♡Chapter 1: New beginings with you♡

Dear friends across the river

My hands are cold and bare

Dear friends across the river

I'll take what you can spare

I ask of you a penny

My fortune it will be

I ask of you without envy

We raise no mighty towers

Our homes are built of stone

So come across the river

And find...

It was horrible, explosions, death, blood..

Him.. a man who would grow to be someone we hold dear his name is..

Vander.. he helped us. He took Me, Vi, and Powder to our new home,In the undercity. All we knew since then was violence and our hostility towards piltover.

I remember seeing our parents and I still remember bits and pieces. The faces of our dead parents still haunt me to this day.

Vi: "we're almost there let's go"

It was time. We were going to try to find valuable things in an apartment in piltover. I couldn't help but feel like this mission will lead us to many problems later.

Vi:"Powder come look at this"

Powder: "Woah, look at this
(n/n)." (Nickname)

Y/n: "Woah"

I was amazed I haven't ever seen the ship looking things from this close before. There were clear skies with few clouds. Despite not liking the people of piltover I could definitely admit they have a very nice city.

Vi: "Nice getting above it all, huh?"

One of the ships flew overhead. I wish we could ride in those things, but I guess not everyone is lucky enough to be able to have flying ships and beautiful skies with fresh clean air.

Powder: One day I'm going to ride in one of those things, and take you with me
(n/n)"

I felt my face get hot, it was so easy for powder to make me feel flustered, we've been together for awhile since we where very young.(not in a relationship together) One of my memories from long ago is the fact my parents and Vi and Powder's parents used to be friends.

Mylo: "Yeah sure, and one day I'll shoot em down" he said making finger guns

I glared at Mylo, sure, he was part of the family, but he was always rude to powder, and I don't often take it lightly. I'm usually a more shy and reserved person, but when it comes to powder I won't let anyone hurt her in any way.

Vi: pushed his hand down

Claggor: Look, Vi are you sure about this? What if Vander-

Vi: He won't find out. We'll be in and out before anyone notices.

We came up to the top of a roof, It was me and Powder's first time going on a mission. I was nervous, but even more exited. I was never very strong, but I've always been agile and quick.

Vi: Alright let's go, follow me, just don't look down.

Vi is really good at doing these things. She slid down to the roofs gutters and grabbed onto the side of a roof that was expanded from the main one. She swung her legs and landed on the rail, she positioned herself on the outside of the rail and pushed of the side to land somewhat gracefully on the roof of the neighboring house. Then Mylo and Claggor followed.

I was kinda nervous, it was my first time as well but I was excited

Y/n: Ok powder I'll wait for you down there, you got this.

I gave her a reassuring smile and she gives one back

She gives me a hug and once again my face was hot and my stomach was fluttering. Then I hugged back .

Y/n: Ok I'm ready.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled

I slid down the roof to the gutters, grabbed on to the rails, and clung to the outside, then I pushed off the balcony, jumped and landed perfectly uptop the roof.

I smiled to Vi and did a small dance of celebration.

Vi: "are you ready powder?" Vi shouted

I turned around to look at her. She was nervous and breathing heavier.

Y/n: "You got this powder I believe in you!" I shouted out to her as well.

Mylo: "called it, she won't come down"

Claggor: "I'll go get her-"

Vi: "No, Powder look at me, what did I tell you?"

Powder: "That I'm ready."

She smiled lightly. She repeats the same process we all did sliding down the roof, then she lands on the rails .

Powder: "Phew" she smiled to herself.

She turned to the outside and jumped, but when she tried to land she triped backwards.

Y/n: Powder!!

I caught her hand and pulled her to a hug

Y/n: You did great!!

I smiled to her to which she responds by giggling and giving a smile back.

We start to walk up to the apartment.
Mylo scoffs at Powder, to I respond by showing a glare his way.

He holds both his hands up and rolls his eyes.

Y/n: "I'm proud of you"

Powder:Thank you (n/n) you looked really cool going down.

We both started giggling and started our journey once again to the apartment.

Except, I still couldn't shake the weird feeling that something would happen...

And that is the end on the first chapter. I hope you like it and let me know what you think!!

have a great day/night/afternoon<33