◇Chapter 11: don't take her away◇

⚠️: Atempted suicide.

woke up to the bright rays of light pouring through me and Jinx's room. I smiled when I felt Jinx's arms wrapped around me tight. I turned around in her arms to face her. I smiled and gently pressed a small kiss to her lips. I pulled away and saw a small smirk on her face.

Y/n: Jinx~ I know you're awake~

She buried her head in my chest and let out a breathy giggle.

Jinx: I know, but I want to stay here longer.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

Y/n: Okay, but in a little while we need to get up and do stuff.

She smiled and snuggled even closer.

Y/n: I love you, Jinx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a few days later and Jinx wasn't acting like herself. She was talking to herself more than usual, and when I tried to talk with her she found a way to avoid me or say barely speak any words. Eventually I had enough. I wasn't going to let her leave next time, I'm not going to let her suffer alone. I kept searching for her all day until I finally spotted her going into Silco's office. I know it isn't right to snoop, but I needed to know what was going on. I think I might have a clue about it, but I can't be sure yet. I walked slow and quietly over to the door to hear bits and pieces of their conversation.

Jinx: And guess what? They're not all dead.

I furrow my eyebrows. I know exactly what's going on now, it didn't take long at all to prove my suspension.

Silco: I didn't know, Marcus never told me she was is Stillwater.

But he knows. He knows she is here and he kept it from us, and now, he's lying?

Silco: I wanted to protect you.

Jinx: From what?

Silco: She and the enforcer are here for the crystal. Not for you.

My eyes widen. No, she said she was there for us not the enforcer. She lied?

Silco: Have you forgotten how she left you? Who found you? Who cared for you? Gave you a home? I am your family. Everyone else betrays us.

My breath hitched. He was right. She left us so why would she be here for us now? What if she wanted to take us to prison? No. I doubt she would put us in prison. Maybe she wanted to take us out herself? No, no, no there's no way she would do that. Silco helped us and now we stay with him. He loves us and would never hurt us in any way... right?

Silco: I need you guys. Now more than ever. You have to complete the weapon.

It was quiet for a moment before Jinx busted through the door and ran past me.

Y/n: Jinx, wait!

She ignored me and kept running towards a familiar direction.

Y/n: Oh no. She's going to the bridge.

-----------------‐-----------------------------------------------------

I needed to help.

I grabbed my thigh holster and weapons.

Y/n: Dammit Jinx, you're going to get yourself killed.

I look over to Jinx's desk and I grab a few smaller bombs. I take a deep breath. My heart was racing and I was getting more worried by the minute. Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it.

I left our home and ran for a shortcut to the bridge. It didn't take long before I was facing the bridge. Fireworks and gunshots. I gasp in realization before sprinting towards the bridge.

I was too late, Jinx was tackled to the ground by... Ekko?
He raised a fist about to knock Jinx out.. but he hesitated.

Y/n: Jinx!

Ekko raised his head to look at me. But I was to focused on the bomb Jinx had just triggered.

Y/n: Jinx no!

I screamed and ran towards the two. But before I could get close, the bomb went off.

Once again. Another explosion. Bright pink was all I could see. I yelped in pain as something sharp lodged itself in my upper thigh. But the pain wasn't what I was thinking about at the moment. It was Jinx. There's no way she made it out of that one in good shape.

The smoke started clearing up and I coughed a few more times. I stood up to look for Jinx through the fog. And before too long I found her, laying still on the ground.

Y/n: Jinx! Jinx no!

I ran towards her ignoring the pain in my leg and sat on the ground next to her head. She was unconscious and barely breathing. I grabbed her hand in mine and laid my forehead on hers.
I couldn't see anything, my eyes were blurred by tears. My lover, my world had just been caught in an explosion and now, I'm not sure if she'll survive. I placed small kisses on her face hoping she'll respond in some way. I started breathing heavily at an irregular pace. I was having a panic attack.

Y/n: No! She can't leave me, she can't!

I looked at my girlfriend again, all bruised and broken on the ground. I averted my eyes quickly.

Y/n: I can't take this anymore!

I sniffled and moved away from her. My mind was running in circles and I couldn't think straight. I searched the ground for something sharp. I grabbed a sharp piece of metal from the explosion and held it up to my neck.

?:Y/N!

I feel like this one might feel a little bit rushed. If it does let me know and I'll fix it up.

Have a great day/night/evening!<3

959 words