◇Chapter 4: You're different.◇

We we're down in our secret basement type area. I have to admit though it was pretty fun down here. Vi was sparring with her machine thingy. Being honest, she's pretty good at dodging and puncing that thing. The number kept going up and up until she punched the meatal plate with Mylo's face and won the round.

Mylo: Explain to me why we bother with this dump anyway.

Vi: Enforcers never come down here, so this place is as good as any.

Claggor: We'll what's the matter Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again?

I giggled, Powder did always beat him, and afterwards he was always a poor sport.

Mylo: Hey, if she didn't keep fixing these things I wouldn't keep missing.

Suddenly Powder popped up from behind the shooting counter and plugged in two power thingys. After she plugged them in the whole shooting range lit up with tons of bright lights and metal mannequins. She gave him a smirk and jumped over the counter. Mylo started shooting but missed every one. That's another thing Powder was better at then anyone else, shooting.

Vi: You know I wouldn't bring you on a job you couldn't handle, right?

Mylo: Are you kidding that was the best job we've ever done.

He continued shooting once again only miss all of the mannequins.

Mylo: Just don't take Powder next time.

I knew what was about to happen, Powder was about to beat Mylo's ego down. I walked over and Powder gave Mylo a glare.

Claggor: Um..

She grabbed the gun and aimed at the mannequins. She started shooting and not to my surprise, she perfectly shot each one.

She once again gave him a glare. I walked up to her and gave her a high five. She walked over to the arcade games and I followed. We heard what sounded like panicked chatter outside the large glass window. We looked out through a small break in the glass.

Enforcer: Tell me where I can find them.

Rando: Topsider business ain't my concern.

Enforcer: It's every one of you trencher's concern, now Give me a name.

The guy walked over and slowly spit on the enforcer's shoe. I winced, that's not a very good idea.

Powder: Hey guys, you should see this-

Suddenly the body of the man was thrown through the window. Screams of a woman was heard as well.

We all looked outside the window to see the enforcers looking through our window.

Y/n: Shit we're in trouble.

Enforcer: Search them.

I looked down at Powders pocket and my hand. Shit. We're doomed. They walked into the room and walked closer to all of us.

Mylo: Go ahead idiots. We've got nothing.

Powder put her hand over her pocket and we looked at Vi for assistance. An enforcer looked down on us. Vi looked at Claggor, he nodded and flipped a switch. Powder's large monkey drawing lit up. We took that as a sign to start running. We started to bolt down the shooting range. I was holding Powder's hand as we hid behind a mannequin. We we're ready to start running again until an enforcer yanked on Powders hair. I pushed his arm and yanked down one of the mannequin's jaw that had many sharp metal teeth, He let out a scream and we continued to run away with the others in tow. We burst through the door and kept running, we were almost out of the tunnel until we saw more enforcers standing at the end. We turned around to see the other enforcers still after us. We were getting ready to fight until we hear a whistle from high up. We looked to see a ladder falling down before us. It got stuck half way. Vi jumped up, grabbed the end and pulled it down.
Once Vi did so we climbed to the top of the ladder, I was last. I saw an enforcer climbing up behind me, so I propped my feet on the ladder, and kicked it down. The enforcer landed on the ground with a loud Thunk.