♡Chapter 10: Love? ♡

Where am I?

I look around me and see black.

Blood?

Why do I smell blood?

Oh no, no, no.

Is Jinx okay?

I cant just sit here. Is she okay?

I started to open my eyes, and fortunately, I was in Jinx and I's room. But I still smell blood.

I turned my head slightly to see Jinx sitting at her desk. She was throwing things and holding onto her head.

Jinx: No, no, no! I didn't lose her! They took her!

I could barely move from my spot on the ground. I tried to speak but nothing came out

Jinx: I know! She could have been hurt, but I was watching her! I can't lose her!

She took out a staple gun and shot one in her leg where her wound was. She yelped in pain and kept speaking to herself.

Jinx: She was there for us! Not the enforcer.

She put another staple in her leg.
Damnit, Jinx. Stop doing this to yourself. It hurts me to see you like this. I was helpless and all I could do was watch her suffer on her own. A small tear rolled down my face.

Jinx: Why would I remember her name?

She grunts and staples her leg again.

No, I can't keep seeing her in pain.

Jinx: Well, she's just some stupid topsider!

I lift my arms and brace myself, I then lift my legs and slowly get up from the ground.

Jinx: Caitlyn.

I push myself off the wall with my hand and walk slowly towards Jinx while holding my side. I try to speak, but her name comes out hoarse.

Y/n: Jinx?

She looks up to me and tries to get up to walk towards me. She winces and lands back in her chair.

Y/n: No, Jinx why would you hurt yourself like this?

I hold her cheeks in my hands,  she leans her face onto my hand even further.

Y/n: I'll stitch it up for you so it doesn't get infected.

I learned how to treat big wounds like Jinx's a while back, and now, it comes in handy.

I walk over to my desk and search through a drawer to find pain killers, cloth, medicine I made out of herbs, and a needle and thread.

Y/n: Here, you'll need this. I'm gonna take the staples out.

I give her pain killers and a cloth to bite down on just in case. I give her a drink and she downs the pills and water. I put the thread on my needle, and place them on the desk before taking a pair of pliers and taking out the staples. Each time I took one out Jinx winced and grunted in pain. My eyes started to water. One thing I've always hated is seeing my friends and family in pain, especially Jinx.

Y/n: Okay, now that I'm done taking staples out ill stitch your wound, Okay?

She nods.

Y/n: Okay, if it gets too painful, make sure you let me know. Alright?

She nodded again and I got started on her leg. It was a very hard process for me and Jinx. After I was done she had already passed out due to blood loss. I cleaned the blood from her wound and disinfected it. After that I took her arm over mine while i tried to carry her dead weight. I succceded eventually and carried her over to our bed and laid her down to take her shoes off. I sighed and I was about to leave before she softly said my name.