◇Chapter 2: What happened?◇

We continued our trip to the apartment that contained seemingly valuable things.

Claggor:What if Vander finds out we're up here?

Vi: Look around. You think anyone in topside's going hungry?

Vi: Besides this is exactly the sort of Jobs Vander would have pulled when he was our age.

We're finally here, by now the feeling in my stomach was getting stronger and stronger.

Vi: I'm going, are you with me or not?

Mylo and Claggor give each other a look, as did me and Powder.

Claggor: *sigh* Vander's gonna kill us.

Vi: Yeah only if we screw up.

Vi: So don't screw up.

Vi jumps down to the edge of the apartment's rails. She checks around the door and windows before calling clear. Mylo was the next to hop down.
Claggor grabs both Powder's hands and gently let's her down, then lets her on the balcony, then does the same with me, then finally Claggor comes down as well.

Mylo:*Scoffs* who locks their balcony?

He then continues to try to pick the lock

Claggor: whew, there's lots ok enforcers down there.

Vi: Means we're in the right place.

Vi: you gonna get the door open anytime soon?

Mylo:working on it. Seeing as I'm the only one who knows how to pick locks I suggest you-

Vi then kicks the door down. I giggle at her antics and a confused Mylo. As we continue to walk into the apartment I bonk him on the head. once again Me and Powder giggle at the stunned Mylo.

Mylo: Animals.

It was very quiet, we all start looking around for valuable things.

Mylo: You know Claggor, for once you're right. We are definitely not supposed to be here.

As I was looking around the bookshelves I found two pretty rings made of gold. One has a J carved into it and the other had a (Y/I)*your initial*

Y/n:*thoughts* I'll keep these.

You took the one with your initial and slipped it on your finger, it had a very pretty emerald jem and it was very clean. It was like a mirror, you could basically see your reflection out of it perfectly.

You turned around to see Powder

Powder: Woah, I think this is a real Valdani. Come look at it Y/n.

You walked over to Powder. She pressed a button and it opened up. You both stood in awe. It was a small moving figure of planets. I heard of them once from someone in the undercity. I basically just stood around the corner listening to them explain to another what the 'solar system' was. They apparently herd it from somewhere on the topside.

Mylo: Oh yeah, what about this?

Powder:That's a nose hair trimmer.

Vi: Keep and eye out for anything valuable, Powder, Y/n.

Vi: Before Mylo fills it with a bunch of junk.

The others started crowding the table talking about something. Me and Powder started traveling do a different room.

We opened a door to the right of us. The door made a small squeak, and me and Powder started looking around. She found something and shoved it in her pocket and started looking at books as I was looking at some weird looking blueprints.