○Chapter 12: Will she live?○

?: Y/n!

I looked up, I still couldn't see because of my tears, but I could still hear his familiar voice.

Y/n: Silco? Pease! Its Jinx, help her she, she's dying.

I choked on my words and scooted myself towards Jinx to hold her head in my lap, he frantically ran and sat next to me and put two fingers on her neck. Her pulse was slow and her breathing was shallow.

Silco: Why would she..

He looked at the crystal in her hand and slightly gasped.

Y/n: I don't know if she'll make it, please! Please do anything to help, I can't lose her.

Silco: Don't worry, we'll help her, come on, I'll take her.

I shook my head and held hers closer to my chest.

Y/n: No, I'll carry her.

I stood up with her in my arms. I was still slightly limping, but I could hold her. Right now she is vulnerable, and I can't let anyone else have her.

We walked into Singe's lab where he was sitting making a type of shimmer variant.

I kicked through the door with my girlfriend still held tightly in my arms.

Y/n: Singed! I-

Silco put a hand on my shoulder and quickly walked over to Singed.

Silco: I need you to help Jinx. She is on the verge of death and needs help now!

She slams his fist on Singed's desk.

He stood up and walked over towards me to take a look at Jinx's current state. By now I was completely emotionless with puffy red eyes and tear stains. I couldn't cry anymore, my tears had dried out.

Y/n: Can you help her, please?

I looked at him with distress written all over my pain staked face. He sighed and nodded.

Singed: follow me.

I looked to Silco and he nodded. I was unsure, but if he can help Jinx like he says he can, then I have to take that risk. We followed Singed to his medical room. Silco held out his arms. I paused for a moment, I looked at Jinx, and then towards Silco. I slowly nodded and gently laid Jinx into Silco's arms.

Silco: go clean yourself up, I'll take care of her, I promise.

I nodded without a word. He walked closer to me and placed a kiss to my forehead, and then laid his forehead on mine.

Y/n: Thank you.

I turned and walked to another room over.
I grabbed the right medication from the cabinets and bandages to heal the wound on my thigh. I hissed at the sting of the medicine as I disinfected the cut. I wrapped the bandages tightly around my thigh and tucked it in. I leaned against the wall trying to calm myself down before I heard an ear piercing scream echoing through the wall.

Y/n: Jinx?

My mind went wild for the second time today as I bolted out of the room and into the next where Jinx was being held. I ran in and took out my knife, there laid an unconscious Silco on the floor and Jinx screaming in pain on the table with purple veins flowing through her body. I looked at Singed, his eyes widened and I slowly walked towards him with the knife in my hand.

Y/n: What are you doing to her! She is in pain, aren't you supposed to be helping her?

Singed: I am helping her, this is the only way, her wounds are severe.

I winced as Jinx's screaming got louder.

Y/n: I'm staying in here.

I walked over to the table opposite side of Singed. I kneeled and held Jinx's hand, she squeezed my hand tightly. She looked over at me and screamed again, this time louder than before and with tears now streaming down.

I shut my eyes and rubbed tiny circles on her hand.

Y/n: It'll be okay, after this we'll do many things okay? I'll take you on a date and we'll pretend this never happened.

I looked up at her with small tears in my eyes.

Y/n: I love you. It'll be over soon.

Her screaming slightly died down and she passed out and fell into a deep sleep.

Singed: Okay, the procedure is done. She might act a little different afterwards, but she'll live.

Y/n: Thank you.

Singed: Of course. You can move her to the next room to the left, there is a small bed you can put her on.

I nodded and unstraped her. I put my hand on her cheek and pressed a small kiss to her lips. I picked her up gently being very wary of her injuries. I walked out of the room and into the next. I placed her on the bed. She slightly shifted in her sleep. I chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. I peeped down at her body still covered in blood. I frowned but walked over to the cabinets to grab a cloth. I ran the cloth under warm water and wringed the access water from said cloth. I walked back over to the bed Jinx was laid on. I sat on the edge and began to gently clean the blood from her face, arms, legs and stomach. After cleaning her I hummed, satisfied with my work. I went back to the sink to rinse the blood filled cloth. Jinx groaned in her sleep and turned. I sadly sighed and furrowed my eyebrows, I should have been there sooner, maybe I could have prevented this mess. I washed my hands after I was finished washing the cloth. I put it away and walked over to my sleeping partner. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my fingertips gently over her face. She lifted one of her hands and put it on mine. My eyes widen. She grabbed my arm with her other hand and pulled me down to the bed with her. I gave in and laid down next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled into my chest. I giggled and started to hum. I tried to stay awake. I wanted to protect her and keep her safe,  but today made me tired, and eventually, much to my dismay, I feel asleep holding my girlfriend close.

Y/n?

Y/n, hey, wake up, please?

And that is the end of another chapter. I was going to make this chapter a bit longer, but I also wanted to give you a small, sort of cliffhanger. ;)

Have a great day/night/evening.
I love you, you are loved <3

1111 words