•Chapter 13: The end..•

Y/n?

Y/n, hey, wake up please.

I heard someone calling my name, is it..

Jinx!

Once I recognized who called me, I jumped up from the bed, I turned to look behind me, and there she was, my beloved girlfriend.

Y/n: Jinx?

Jinx: yeah.. I.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-

Before she could finish her sentence, I jumped into her arms, I held her as tight as I could. I cried into her chest.

Y/n: I- I thought you weren't going to make it.

She kissed me on the crown of my head.

Jinx: I'm sorry..

Y/n: don't apologize, just, just make sure you never do that again.

Jinx: I promise.

I unburried my head from her chest, cupped her face gently with my hands, and kissed her softly on the lips. I was the first one to pull away, I put my forehead to hers. I looked into the eyes that I've been looking into since I was a child.. But they weren't blue anymore, they were a purplish pink? A color that resembles the shimmer she was injected with.

Y/n: your eyes Jinx.. They aren't blue anymore.

Dammit Singed, what did you do.

Y/n: Do you feel any different?

Jinx pulled away, and for a moment, she looked lost in thought. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked me in my eyes.

Jinx: I feel.. stronger? Yeah, I do feel a bit different!

I walked over to her and put my hands on her face, I lightly turned her face side to side. There was still slight traces of purple in her veins, she looked quite a bit paler and maybe even slightly more mature than before. What happened?

Jinx: What? Do I look like shit or something sugar?

She raised her eyebrows. I chuckled.

Y/n: No, you look beautiful, I guess I'm just stressed and tired.

I turned around and flopped backwards onto the bed. Jinx followed. She dropped herself onto my stomach, and I huffed as she did so.

Y/n: You bitch. Are you trying to kill me?

Jinx looked at me and smirked.

Jinx: maybe, but I think killing you by suffocation is better.

She raised her eyebrows up and down. It took me a second to realize what she meant.

Y/n: No no no! Bad Jinx, bad!

She got off my stomach and put her arms behind her back as she whistled and inched herself closer to the door.

Y/n: Oh, Jinx I swear to god!

She ran outside of the room and started racing down the hallway.

Jinx: You'll never catch me alive!

We ran and ran until we were in the open where Vander's statue resides. Jinx starts slowing down and eventually comes to a stop. Jinx looks at me and smirks as she puts a finger to her lips. I nodded and quietly follow her behind the statue.

Silco: Oh, it all makes sense now, brother.

It was quiet for a few moments.

Silco: Is there anything so undoing as two daughters?

Me and Jinx make eye contact. I look at her with wide eyes, while her face contorted with anger. Her eyes were now glowing an even brighter purple. I walked over to her and hugged her. I let out a small breathy sigh. I pull away and grab her hand. She looks at me and her eyes soften. She nods and we both walk away.