♡Chapter 6: newer beggining♡

It was weird for awhile, It took you and Powder a little while to fully trust Silco. The first few hours of being in a new place for you and Powder was mostly just sleep. Silco had told us that there were different rooms we could sleep in, we declined of course. We explained to him that Powder had nightmares, especially now since she had the weight of Vi abandoning her weighing her down. We also explained that I had a hard time sleeping at night, I would always overthink and question basically every event that had ever happened in my life. We both reversed the effects of each other if we slept close to one another. He understood and made sure we were comfortable in our new home. He had also helped us through many breakdowns and panic attacks since then.

One day, almost a year or so after the incident, Powder told me she wanted to talk. I was worried, she never went up to me and asked me to talk.

Powder: I want to talk with you if that's okay (N/N)?

Y/n: of course, you can always talk to me. What's up?

Powder: Well I've been thinking about this for awhile.

I was looking at her with anticipation. She must have noticed since she quickly continued.

Powder: I want to change my name..
I don't want to be Powder anymore.

I looked at her with wide eyes. She looked at me and her eyes started to become glossy.

Y/n: No, no, no, no, Powder i completely completely support you, no matter who you are or what you do, I'll always be here for you.. I promise.

I looked into her eyes and smiled. I hugged her tight.

Powder: Jinx... My new name.. Is Jinx.

I pulled away and looked back her.

Y/n: Jinx.. I love it.

She smiled and started happy crying I  grabbed onto her and we slid to the floor while hugging.

Jinx: Thank you...

-----------------》Two years later.

We where on a flying ship in Piltover getting ready to transport barrels of shimmer. Me and Jinx were downstairs drawing on random things. We were sent on this mission by Silco, he told us to keep an eye out since he told us he was pretty positive that the Firelights would be there. We were in the middle of drawing when we heard thumps and yelling on the top deck.

Y/n: damn it. Silco was right the Firelights are here.

Jinx: At least you get to try out the new dagger you made.

Y/n: Yeah I guess so.

Jinx: We should probably hide now.

There were Thumps almost reaching the trapdoor.

Y/n: Yeah you're right.

We left for the places we were hiding and got ready for some fun. We heard footsteps advancing towards us, I looked forward to the place Jinx was hiding and I smiled at her she smirks and nods her head. One of the guys steps onto a trip wire which lights up a picture of Jinx's signature monkey. They both knew exactly what the monkey meant.

Guy 1: Oh, no, no, no, no. Open up. Open up the door.

They knew it was pointless. They weren't getting out of here alive.

Lieutenant: Oh, no. They're here.

They took out a light up stick thing, She smiled at me and put a thumbs up. It was time to have some fun. We started to move around, they tried to find our location but they weren'table to. I walk to the end of the room and I intentionally made the wood creak. I quickly touched the swing to make it qently swing back and forth. They throw the torch towards the swing. It swings just high enough for them to see the colored boom on the bottom of the swing. I moved a hanger past their heads to distract them while Jinx hooked bombs to their shirts. They looked down and saw three bombs attached to each of their bodies. Me and Jinx hid behind a box to help shield ourselves from the bomb.