Part 4 Jumbo is scary

A few day later you heard knocking at your door. You thought it was Debbie because you haven't heard from her in a little while and she's been ghosting you. You got to the door and open it to be met with a tall green haired clown with a funky suit. He smiled down at you. You shook in fear, then you noticed shorty and Rudy were here too so you calmed down "hey come on it make yourself at home" they came in and they introduced you "f/n This is jumbo, jumbo jumbo this is f/n" Rudy said "h-hi jumbo" you smiled at him giving your face a look that seemed to have no fear in it "hello my brothers have not caused any trouble have they?" He smirked down at you, you blushed at that "no, not at all I enjoy there company and would like to see you all more often" Then you all had a good conversation on the couch shorty was sitting next to you hugging you Rudy across from you and jumbo next to you you guys talked till it was 10:30 "hey it's getting late do you guys want to stay over? it's really dark out" "oh no we don't want to be a bother" "your not a bother at all I have many spare bedrooms it's no problem" "if you insist" and then you let them choose the rooms they wanted but Rudy wanted to sleep in the same room as you. He asked 'can I sleep in the same room as you?' And of course you could not say no to him he was oddly handsome. It made you think what was wrong with your mental health A little. After every one was settled you got in bed with Rudy and sure enough he did the same thing as shorty only he turned you around and had your head buried into his chest. You were blushing again and in an instant you put your arms around him too and snuggled closer to him under the covers he kissed your head too and that put you to sleep instantly. When you woke it was 8:25 and you were hungry for waffles so you crawled out of his arms and went to the kitchen you got the ingredients and started the process of waffles. You heard shuffling you look over and it's shorty and jumbo. You smile at them and say " I'm making waffles" "sounds great" they say together you continue cooking while the other 2 went into the living room. You didn't hear Rudy walking up to you, when he wrapped his arms around you it scared the shit out of you making you burn yourself "are you ok?" "Yeah just a little burn nothing I can't handle"