Never seen again

(This is the last chapter, but I will do little special's, and requests for chapters)

when I woke up slim was gone, I got up and changed into some clothes

I sat back in my bed and watched TV. While I was watching TV Rudy came in with food for me. "You have not eaten in a little while so I made you food" I smiled at him and moved over on the bed so he could sit down. I had finished my food and set the tray over on the night stand. "Hey Rudy?" "Hm?" "Do you think I could do you're make-up?" "But the make-up is for you?" "Yeah but I just wanted to see what you would look like with girly make-up on, please" I begged .

"Ok, fine but only a little" he spoke and layed down in my bed. "Yes!" I jumped off my bed and hit my make-up, I ran over to him setting the makeup down.

~After 17 minutes of glamorizing a klown~

"And.. done!" I said while getting a mirror, Rudy sat up and took the mirror from my hands "y/n, I said a little" "yea" "this isn't a little" I stayed quiet, with a smile on my face. He stood there motionless, then ran at me. I quickly jumped over the bed to the other side of the room.

This went on until I slipped and fell on the floor, Rudy jumped on me, straddling my waist. "Ah, Rudy get off you're too big" I exaggerated "you better shut your mouth before I shove something in there, and I'm not that heavy" "pfft like what a cloth?" "Nope, I'll just show you" he scooted closer to my face, undoing his suit. And pulling out his dick, he held his dick up with one hand and pulled my head up with the other.

Rudy shoved his dick into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged as it slid in and out of my throat. Rudy groaned and let his head fall back as he thrusted into my mouth faster. Drool was spilling over my chin "mm fuck y/n" the pace started to get sloppy then stopped, I felt warm cum shoot down my throat. "AH FUCK" he pulled out of my throat and put his suit back on.

He got up and helped me to sit on my bed. He pulled me close as we lay down and watch TV. Soon the other came into my room to watch TV with me and Rudy. I knew I would never see my friends again but, it was worth it if I got to spend my life with my lovers. I hope we never return to earth.

Thank you for reading this book, it was my first book so I hope I did well. Please give me requests for little chapters with the klowns. It could be Christmas special or valentines specials.